The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

Phantom1o9 (AKA Allawa For beta) Submission

allawa
    allawa
    New to the Family

Stars : 4575

Phantom1o9 (AKA Allawa For beta) Submission Empty Phantom1o9 (AKA Allawa For beta) Submission

Post  allawa Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:16 pm

IGN: Allawa (for beta) Phantom1o9 (for classic)

Position applying for: Moderator.

Why do you want to moderate?: I would like to moderate becuse i like to help other people out with there builds. I also would like to help out the server staff when needed.

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?:
    I will help contribute to the Moderating team becuse i know almost all the beta commands (depending on the types of Plugins (i think thats how you spell it) you have and i am willing to check for grief daily and also fix it when required. I also have Experance from A few other servers i have been on in a bit but they all shutdown. (Due to Lack of Funds for the VPS)

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation? I have Never disagreed with a beta mod.
    I do not belive i have in classic either...

Are you willing to learn the commands?:
    ARE YOU KIDDING??? I LOVE learning new commands its one of my favroite things to do on the server.

What is [23+4*67-35]?: *edit: done correctly,(silus)* i belive (didnt have a calculator so i had to do it in my head.......)

Age: 14 At the moment im 15 in january. (By law this is only optional)

Last edited by allawa on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot IGN and Position + added some data to what skills i have to offer.)
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6164

Phantom1o9 (AKA Allawa For beta) Submission Empty Re: Phantom1o9 (AKA Allawa For beta) Submission

Post  silus2008 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:41 pm

math checks out, I edited his answer out, so the question can be used again.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5031

Phantom1o9 (AKA Allawa For beta) Submission Empty Re: Phantom1o9 (AKA Allawa For beta) Submission

Post  Chef Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:04 pm

silus2008 wrote:math checks out, I edited his answer out, so the question can be used again.

I'm going to start putting geometry questions on there rofl.

On Topic: You haven't been active for too long, and I want to make sure that making you a mod is my final choice. We already have plenty of staff members so for now I say no. But in the future if I need more mods, I will consider you.
    allawa
    allawa
    New to the Family

Stars : 4575

Phantom1o9 (AKA Allawa For beta) Submission Empty Alright

Post  allawa Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Alright LCBChef Its I havent been on much recently becuse of my computer (Repairs). Other then that i am on Beta for At LEAST 1 Hour a day. I also check up with classic every now and then also. But alright Your Server(s) and your rules. But i am fine at my current rank no harm done =D
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool
    clankety897
    clankety897
    New to the Family

Stars : 4567

Post  clankety897 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:15 pm

allawa you usaully stay for half an hour mostly cause u just stand there in the middle of building a shop or house or etc. P.S. when i was killed by notch u were afk again and they griefed ur shop so i had to use my back up reasorces to fix it -Clank
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6164

Post  silus2008 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:26 pm

clankety897 wrote:allawa you usaully stay for half an hour mostly cause u just stand there in the middle of building a shop or house or etc. P.S. when i was killed by notch u were afk again and they griefed ur shop so i had to use my back up reasorces to fix it -Clank
    What?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm