The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+10
silus2008
cheesebeatsbydre
Naturespeedbumpp
mitchell2753
WEareMARSHALL
Seitzy
khaosjoker909
Doddy
markorply
Chef
14 posters

I have an idea. I need everyone to help...

Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376120

I have an idea. I need everyone to help... - Page 3 Empty Re: I have an idea. I need everyone to help...

Post  Doddy Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Could we keep this topic relative to the subject for now guys, anything future related can be put into suggestions rather than clutter feeds.

*Bumping my last reply
    - @Chef
    donations still capped at $5.95, I can't donate till it's moved to any donation ;S or do you have another paypal account I can donate to?
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5032

I have an idea. I need everyone to help... - Page 3 Empty Re: I have an idea. I need everyone to help...

Post  Chef Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Doddy wrote:Could we keep this topic relative to the subject for now guys, anything future related can be put into suggestions rather than clutter feeds.

*Bumping my last reply
    - @Chef
    donations still capped at $5.95, I can't donate till it's moved to any donation ;S or do you have another paypal account I can donate to?

You can...
    http://www.theitalianmafia.co/h4-doddy
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Doddy Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:36 am

Chef wrote:
    Doddy wrote:Could we keep this topic relative to the subject for now guys, anything future related can be put into suggestions rather than clutter feeds.

*Bumping my last reply
    - @Chef

You can...
    http://www.theitalianmafia.co/h4-doddy

$100 Donated.
    How much more do you need?
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Doddy Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:35 am

EricKilla would like to speak to you Chef "ASAP".
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Chef Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Due to two very generous donations I've been able to pick up an HDD for the new build.

It's a 500GB SATA III 7,200 RPM drive (Unfortunately I was not able to get it for $69 as I had hoped, and had to pay $99). Not sure what operating system i'm going to put on it but I will take some suggestions.

What's left as of 11/29/11:

GPU: Perhaps a radeon HD 5450?
    CPU: 4 core AMD. Don't really want to go any lower.. Will consider.

I should be able to get the above this weekend so long as my check is decent and i'm hoping that it will only come to about $200 at the most. Only time will tell my friends, but without the motivation and the donations this would not be happening.

On a side note... When I saw the 2 donations pop up I was extremely surprised. Not to sound lame but I didn't think anyone really cared enough about the server to donate a total of $125.00. It truly motivated me to make sure that this community doesn't die off and get stuck playing some other assholes shitty server. *Cough*
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6165

Post  silus2008 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:25 am

thanks for the donations Very Happy
    cheesebeatsbydre
    cheesebeatsbydre
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4704

Post  cheesebeatsbydre Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:51 am

THANK YOU anonymous donors!!
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Chef Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Found a 4 core processor for 89.99
    Found a gpu for 49.99
    Creatoss
    Creatoss
    New to the Family

Stars : 4488

I have an idea. I need everyone to help... - Page 3 Empty Opinion.

Post  Creatoss Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:14 pm

I agree with your statements. We do need some parts if we are to continue our server. I enjoy playing on this server and I do not wish for it's down fall or decline. In any way I will try to help, but right now money isn't a option due for my age. Either way I think those able should make a sacrifice and we should try our best to help silius. Anyways those who already donated your contributions are very helpfull and we thank you. For the betterment of our servers -creatoss
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5023

Post  markorply Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:24 pm

thanks for your thought but the host isint silus
    the host is LCBChef18..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content