The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

3 posters

WOM and Minecraft profiles

Why7
    New to the Family

Stars : 4604

WOM and Minecraft profiles Empty WOM and Minecraft profiles

Post  Why7 Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:08 am

Hey guys, unfortunately,my WOM and Minecraft profiles are unaccessable at the moment ): as to why this is, I don't know yet..I'll try reinstalling the WOM and try it then, but WOM has also reported it will be laggy and it will be fixed after the Minecraft Server List is fixed. Until then, I'll try to communicate through here.

Sincerely

Why7 <3
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376120

WOM and Minecraft profiles Empty Re: WOM and Minecraft profiles

Post  Doddy Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:41 am

WoM server list is manic, so you will need to rather find a bookmark or wait out the lag after starting wom up.
    Once you get into the server keep using 'RESUME' from the front page.
    *Not sure I can be bothered logging into the server till everyones back anyway ;p
    Why7
    New to the Family

Stars : 4604

Post  Why7 Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Have you been able to log in Dobby?
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Stars : 4778

Post  mitchell2753 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Unfortunatly My WoM and Minecraft is f*cking with me and it says the list is error reading some bulltwang and whatnot so i am having terrible trouble getting on... If this brings any problems to TIM i am sorry
    If my inactivity threatens my rank i am sorry but i'm unable to acces any and all minecraft TIM and WoM profiles/clients whatsoever so please forive my inactivity
    Yours truly
    MichaelAngelo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:53 am