The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

Confusion and Absence

TifaRayne
    New to the Family

Stars : 2528

Confusion and Absence

Post  TifaRayne on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Hey, guys. Just so you know, Pizza and I are still active. Or would be if we could access the server. Yes, I read everything about the WoM client. But, here's the thing. I don't even know what a WoM client is. I followed the instructions as best I could, thinking, "Maybe I can figure it out." Nope. Maybe I'm just stupid. Could I get a little help, a little feedback here? Thanks. Neutral

X
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 2816

Re: Confusion and Absence

Post  X on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:03 am

The WoM client is what you need to be able to fly on the classic server. I don't know what's happening with the other server, sorry. :S

New to the Family

Stars : 2590

Post  Campeze on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:28 am

Yeah hi Tifa! WoM is classic thing so it doesn't concern us but answer your issue with the absence of the server, with MC updated, bukkit hasn't released a full stable version yet. I know very slack. =( sorry about it, I know it's a bummer.
    TifaRayne
    New to the Family

Stars : 2528

Post  TifaRayne on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm

X wrote:

Campeze wrote:

Thanks, guys! I just wanted to figure this out. Worried a little, and felt kind of out of the loop, ya know? But glad Pizza and I aren't the only ones, and that I'm not just insane. Bukkit needs to get its butt in gear! Pizza and I want to play! X3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content