The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

*** How to use WoMDirect *** Please read this WoM users.

Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376119

*** How to use WoMDirect *** Please read this WoM users. Empty *** How to use WoMDirect *** Please read this WoM users.

Post  Doddy Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Please read the entire post, if you struggle inbox me or I can do this over Teamviewer. The content is pasted from a post I made from another thread, apologies if it lacks direction.

To use WoMDirect you have to build a link like the following;
    mc://76.183.129.112:25555/D0DDY/*2fb3523f5235hfj25i252*
    The id I listed in the asterisks is a unique passcode, essentially a token which grants that user access to the server. The whole point in MCDirect is to reuse the token to grant access into a server without verifying a username/password. Your passcode is individual to each other server, that includes the ip '76.183.129.112' and the following port number ':25555' which vary.
    TL;DR
    Here is a noobtard quick tutorial on how to form a directconnecturl;
    Open notepad or anything you can use to right this down, type in 'Mc://' and leave it for now.
    Open up minecraft.net and find the server you want to access. Open that server in your browser then right click the page and select 'page source' or 'view source' (or from your toolbar, **view>viewsource/pagesource*). Scroll down until you find a section which looks like this
    Spoiler:
    You want to take the values i've highlighted in red, and add them into the notepad in the same way as the example
    Spoiler:
    mc://(ip:port)/(username)/(mp-pass)
    Save that notepad and use that code as the direct connect url until the server restarts.
    When the server restarts just replace the current mp-pass with the new one.
    If this was to hard for you to understand, then I will come after you with a machete.

Be warned, if anyone gets access to your mppass then they can access the server directly as you. Be smart.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm