The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

Why am I demoted

Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Stars : 2712

Why am I demoted

Post  Milk_pike on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:44 am

Guys i dont know why but someone demoted me to desinger
    pleaase tell me who and i would also like a reason thanxs
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 3074

Re: Why am I demoted

Post  Dramaslims on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:02 am

Milk_pike wrote:Guys i dont know why but someone demoted me to desinger
    pleaase tell me who and i would also like a reason thanxs

You were demoted by myself for easy promoting.

‎"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Post  Milk_pike on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:09 am

I go easy on the apprentices because they are stil learning how to build .
    I become agitated when people keep asking for ranks i rank easyonly for apprentices
    Builder should build alot better since there cuboid limite i greater i go hard on builders and artisans i never rank if it is not worthy
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Post  Milk_pike on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 am

[quote="Milk_pike"]I go easy on the apprentices because they are stil learning how to build .
    I become agitated when people keep asking for ranks i rank easyonly for apprentices
    Builder should build alot better since there cuboid limite i greater i go hard on builders and artisans i never rank if it is not worthy[/quoteI was in a rush i was at school when i posted
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 am

Milk_pike wrote:I go easy on the apprentices because they are stil learning how to build .
    Builder should build alot better since there cuboid limite i greater i go hard on builders and artisans i never rank if it is not worthy

This isn't open for argument milk. I have made my decision. You KNOW that easy promoting is an issue on the server. You should have been smarter about it.

‎"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 2807

Post  Blyssed on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 am

Easy promoting leads to grief issues in higher ranked maps, such as Builder. The players move through Visitor and Apprentice too quickly, sometimes within 30 minutes, and end up griefing Builder because they have not had time to attain respect for the server and our players. This is not directed at you Milk_Pike, as I do not see direct evidence of this happening due to you specifically. For this reason alone, easy promoting Visitors and Apprentices is not a good practice.

Blyssed
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Post  Milk_pike on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:22 am

ok just one more thing who did i easy rank ?? Question Question Question
    and campeze tempranked a griefer to designer so i demoted him back undid him and kicked him
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Post  Milk_pike on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 am

You know what...I looked up to you Drama...I wanted to be like you.... Just leave me be... I did not harm you or anyone else.... I did not attack anyone
    I did not kill and i did not do drugs so you have no valid point over me... You can't judge a book by its cover but by its quality so if i don't seem good enough for you tell me.... I was never even happy to be inactive... If i had it my way i would have been active all of December but I have a life... I am not saying you guys do not but seriously it's not like i killed someone... Just Keep me under watch... quarantine or whatever just do what you need because i am sick of being accused for every second thing I do.... I was trying to be back unnoticed and to fit back in but allot of things have changed.... and so have you Drama... And everyone else.... I'm sorry if I am not God or anybody perfect to be there 24/7 of my life to help the server but there are things i have to do and things i do wishing I didn't do them.

Mitchell

Ps. Milk is not the problem in your eyes Drama.... It is him knowing me...and you don't trust me one bit...and I doubt you ever will. Excuse me

As said by mitchell to You and u did not complement him on his Great Words And Speech Neutral
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 2881

Post  Coppermazov on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm not good with comprehending the actual message within poetry, if you could outline what the main points in your favor are, that would be appreciated.

It is certainly quite a speech, "thus spake mitchell" material.
    xSiCkBUILD

Stars : 2765

Post  xSiCkBUILD on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Milk, did you copy that from mitches post.
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 2881

Post  Coppermazov on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:12 pm

xSiCkBUILD wrote:Milk, did you copy that from mitches post.

That was his point, that mitch's post already explained milk's stance on all of this.
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Milk_pike wrote:You know what...I looked up to you Drama...I wanted to be like you.... Just leave me be... I did not harm you or anyone else.... I did not attack anyone
    I did not kill and i did not do drugs so you have no valid point over me... You can't judge a book by its cover but by its quality so if i don't seem good enough for you tell me.... I was never even happy to be inactive... If i had it my way i would have been active all of December but I have a life... I am not saying you guys do not but seriously it's not like i killed someone... Just Keep me under watch... quarantine or whatever just do what you need because i am sick of being accused for every second thing I do.... I was trying to be back unnoticed and to fit back in but allot of things have changed.... and so have you Drama... And everyone else.... I'm sorry if I am not God or anybody perfect to be there 24/7 of my life to help the server but there are things i have to do and things i do wishing I didn't do them.

Mitchell

Ps. Milk is not the problem in your eyes Drama.... It is him knowing me...and you don't trust me one bit...and I doubt you ever will. Excuse me

As said by mitchell to You and u did not complement him on his Great Words And Speech Neutral

Here's the deal. Mitch is not on a good page in my book. If you want to join him you can. But I will get rid of both of you if you do not quit ganging up on the server with the constant arguments. If you cannot respect my decisions I'll make a decision you can't protest. I do not appreciate you pasting Mitch's post in here. I already explained that it isn't up for discussion. If you want to send me some sob story do so through a PM, not a post. Mitch's post is not relevant to anything. I never accused him of drugs or expected anything out of him. I only expect maturity and respect. Which you both lack.

The fact of the matter is you and mitch blow things out of proportion. I take care of issues with a certain amount of respect toward you guys, being staff, and decency. I never insult you guys or attack you. If you do not like the way I take care of issues then this isn't the place for you. You both have had plenty of chances. I'm going to give you both a final warning. If you cannot clean up your act and grow up then I do not need you in the server causing problems, arguing, lying, and attacking other staff members and I will gladly show you the way out.

-Dramaslims

TOPIC LOCKED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:48 pm