The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

3 posters

Grief in builder

King74M
    King74M
    New to the Family

Stars : 4472

Grief in builder  Empty Grief in builder

Post  King74M Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:00 am

Lowl12 has been complaining that a player [Artisan]crazyape11884 griefed his house for 5 blocks and also he is complaining he got demoted?? Question Question Can this please be sorted out quickly.

King
    Thankyou.

Thank you
    King
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4813

Grief in builder  Empty Re: Grief in builder

Post  Coppermazov Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 am

lowl spammed random holes in freebuild5, so I demoted him. I think he was ranked high enough to know better than that. He's already earned builder rank back, so I suppose that worry has been fixed.

Couldn't find any grief in lowl's house (the brick and obsidian one was it?). Either a more specific description of where the grief was, or lowl's own input on the matter, would be helpful in resolving this.
    King74M
    King74M
    New to the Family

Post  King74M Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:51 pm

k ill get lowl12 to post about his opinion k thx i didnt see he did spam holes but thx for telling me very appreciated.He said the grief was in the obsidian bedroom.

King
    Thank you
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm

The five blocks didn't seem to have been removed with the purpose of vandalizing anything. They went across in a straight line across the ceiling.

He may have been trying to physically "help" somehow, (which he isn't allowed to do either), or perhaps it was an accident. From what I saw it didn't resemble grief (which is specifically defined as being destructive, not simply as removal) but instead a sort of odd alteration. Crazyape should certainly explain himself to lowl, but I'm almost convinced that this was in no way malicious, and on that account it wouldn't require any punitive measures(ban/demotion).
    King74M
    King74M
    New to the Family

Post  King74M Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:51 pm

I suggest we do a demotion first . If he continues we might do a ban.

King

Last edited by King74M on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:56 pm

King74M wrote:I suggest we do a demotion first . If he continues we might do a ban.

King

I don't think he was actually griefing, or that he intended it as destructive. We don't ban for under ten blocks of grief, and this probably wasn't grief. You can tell him to post an explanation for lowl here if you see him online (with my support behind such a message), but this really doesn't seem to have been grief. I've already fixed the five blocks.
    King74M
    King74M
    New to the Family

Post  King74M Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Can u show me the five blocks cus the was none when i checked it when he complained.Also lowl12 cant log in for some reason. So he wont be able to post.He should be on with me later i think

King

Last edited by King74M on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:07 pm

King74M wrote:Can u show me the five blocks cus the was none when i checked it when he complained.Also lowl12 can log in for some reason. So he wont be able to post.He should be on with me later i think

King

I can just describe where they were. The room itself is under a large obsidian red cross sign on one of the lower floors, if you didn't know that already. If you stand on one of the two red beds facing the doorway you'll see a gap above it. The five blocks are directly beneath the gap. If you use /b it should show "created by Coppermazov, destroyed by Crazyape, created by lowl."

Additionally, if you see crazyape you may rightly demand an explanation of why he did this for lowl, if lowl isn't available. If he did it by accident he will probably have forgotten, and won't have an explanation.
    King74M
    King74M
    New to the Family

Post  King74M Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 pm

i saw cracyAPE TODAY BUT HE LEFT
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:03 am

Since it seems that there wasn't strictly any "grief in builder" (as claimed by lowl I assume), then this topic would apparently have become defunct. If lowl isn't worried about this anymore then it can be dropped.
    Milk_pike
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Stars : 4644

Post  Milk_pike Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:56 am

Coppermazov wrote:Since it seems that there wasn't strictly any "grief in builder" (as claimed by lowl I assume), then this topic would apparently have become defunct. If lowl isn't worried about this anymore then it can be dropped.
    what does defunct mean ??
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Milk_pike wrote:what does defunct mean ??

It mattered at first, and then it stopped.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm