The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

5 posters

ninja1571's app

ninja1571
    ninja1571
    New to the Family

Stars : 4424

ninja1571's app Empty ninja1571's app

Post  ninja1571 Sat May 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Position applying for: personal map/promoter

Why do you want to moderate?: I want to be a promoter because I want to help the server and help the moderating team and I am very good with newbie’s and I will help them understand the way that are the server works and I know most of the staff here!

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?: I am on the server everyday so I can make daily checks to see if every thing is ok if not i will take action straight away without any delay.

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?: well I have when milk_pike promoted xXsputtermanXx to architect for a small tank/space ship then I said to milk_pike that is easy rank and milk agreed to me and then demoted him to his original rank as artisan.

What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?: I have no complains for the server but I do have a suggestion to the server which is we should have a separate map for apprentices because non ranked users attend to grief the apprentices build and if they had there own map there would be less grief’s.

What is one thing you think we are doing well?: I would say that the moderating team are making appropriate decisions and are fun to chat with and hang around with and very good advisers to help the users get there next rank.

Are you willing to learn the commands?: yes and I learn very easily so I wont be any struggle.

In what situations would you not follow rules and use moral judgement?: it depends on the situation if it is out of control then I would break the rules but I hope that wont happen as long as I am on the server.

If a staff member of any rank below or higher instigates a fight for any variety of reasons, what would you do?: I would tell them to calm down.

What is x when 2x^2=18?: 2x^2=18 => x^2=18:2 (not 100% sure)

Last edited by ninja1571 on Wed May 23, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i said i want to be a modrerator insted promoter so i changed it to promoter)
    Milk_pike
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Stars : 4644

ninja1571's app Empty Re: ninja1571's app

Post  Milk_pike Sun May 20, 2012 5:07 am

I wonder if someone Will reply To this Application
    Question Question Question
    random Happy
    Indian Dude Razz Razz Razz
    yamom1
    New to the Family

Stars : 4609

Post  yamom1 Sun May 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Ninja has been working well with me and i think that he could be a good addition to the staff team. I can teach him the ropes to starts him off and take him under my wing. I also need someone to help me who is on at a similar time. Ninja I belive is this person and can help me with all of the other people who are online.
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4739

Post  Blyssed Sun May 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Given Ninja's history, my opinion is that he is not ready for staff. Also, a decent Designer build will, in my books, be necessary.

Blyssed

Edit: Solid no from me.

Last edited by Blyssed on Sun May 20, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ninja1571
    ninja1571
    New to the Family

Post  ninja1571 Sun May 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Blyssed wrote:Given Ninja's history, my opinion is that he is not ready for staff. Also, a decent Designer build will, in my books, be necessary.

Blyssed
    i am redy and like yamom1 said he will take me under his wing and teach me
    Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Stars : 4695

Post  Oceanpaw Sun May 20, 2012 2:38 pm

....................this is the wrong place for an app......you put this app in the wrong place. you put it in 'Ban Appeals'. but i vote yes
    ninja1571
    ninja1571
    New to the Family

Post  ninja1571 Sun May 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Oceanpaw wrote:....................this is the wrong place for an app......you put this app in the wrong place. you put it in 'Ban Appeals'. but i vote yes
    oops could a admin put it in the right place

Last edited by ninja1571 on Sun May 20, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ocean told me i cant move it so ask a admin)
    ninja1571
    ninja1571
    New to the Family

Post  ninja1571 Mon May 21, 2012 11:35 am

thanks whoever put my app in the right place Very Happy
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Blyssed Tue May 22, 2012 8:28 pm

I would like to make a decision, but I need an opinion from another owner.

Blyssed
    ninja1571
    ninja1571
    New to the Family

Post  ninja1571 Wed May 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Blyssed wrote:I would like to make a decision, but I need an opinion from another owner.

Blyssed
    so its not a solid no from u and do i still have a chance?
    yamom1
    New to the Family

Stars : 4609

Post  yamom1 Wed May 23, 2012 3:36 pm

After reading the further posts by Blyssed and Oceanpaw I once again want to reiterate how good Ninja has been in helping me on the server. He is mature and understanding to the new members but also guidng, he does a very good job at suggesting ways for anyone to improve, and lastly he is very active on the server and the forum. I agree that his builds need a little improvement but we are working together on that and I have already seen great strides. I recogmend that he is promoted on a trial for a short period immediatly.
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Blyssed Wed May 23, 2012 5:11 pm

I will not be promoting Ninja due to his past. If Mark, Silus or Drama disagree, I am willing to step aside on this promotion and allow them to take action. My only concern is that Ninja has a history of copying builds to get promoted. This has happened twice. He has been demoted twice. This does not show good character.

Blyssed
    ninja1571
    ninja1571
    New to the Family

Post  ninja1571 Thu May 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Blyssed wrote:I will not be promoting Ninja due to his past. If Mark, Silus or Drama disagree, I am willing to step aside on this promotion and allow them to take action. My only concern is that Ninja has a history of copying builds to get promoted. This has happened twice. He has been demoted twice. This does not show good character.

Blyssed
    I respect your dissection Blyssed but I didn’t know that u could copy builds and get ranked, on the first build that I copied and the second 1 that was milk’s build was just to get ideas and I didn’t want to get ranked from it. I admit that was a mistake and I shouldn’t have copied it in the first place and I said sorry to milk and now were are friends but I don’t remember getting demoted twice I just remember getting demoted once.

And I thought we were over this topic ages ago just remember people can change and I have changed as a new user now I fully follow the rules and I wont break them and I think Blyssed that you haven’t even read my application and just thinking about my past on the server, I have said it once and I will say it again I have changed please trust me Blyssed!
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Blyssed Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

ninja1571 wrote:
    I respect your dissection Blyssed but I didn’t know that u could copy builds and get ranked, on the first build that I copied and the second 1 that was milk’s build was just to get ideas and I didn’t want to get ranked from it. I admit that was a mistake and I shouldn’t have copied it in the first place and I said sorry to milk and now were are friends but I don’t remember getting demoted twice I just remember getting demoted once.

Ninja, I do understand. You were not, at all, respectful to me at the time. If I remember correctly, Copper was involved in extinguishing the situation and demoted you for potentially requesting a promotion from the copied build. Copper ended up promoting you back to your original rank after realizing that you did not request a promotion from the copied build. I then demoted you for clear disrespect.

ninja1571 wrote:
    And I thought we were over this topic ages ago just remember people can change and I have changed as a new user now I fully follow the rules and I wont break them and I think Blyssed that you haven’t even read my application and just thinking about my past on the server, I have said it once and I will say it again I have changed please trust me Blyssed!

When someone applies for a staff position, their entire history on the server is taken into account. We were over this topic, but you applying for staff requires that we consider everything.

Why do you think I have not read your application? Of course I have read your application.

I want to see a designer rank build out of you before you are even considered for staff. I stated this earlier in this thread, and I am firm in my decision. You were easily ranked, which is not your fault, and I would like to see that you are able to build at Designer level before you have the opportunity to promote people. My decision is final, but I will strongly reconsider after you have completed a Designer build of good quality.

Blyssed
    ninja1571
    ninja1571
    New to the Family

Post  ninja1571 Thu May 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Blyssed wrote:
    ninja1571 wrote:

Ninja, I do understand. You were not, at all, respectful to me at the time. If I remember correctly, Copper was involved in extinguishing the situation and demoted you for potentially requesting a promotion from the copied build. Copper ended up promoting you back to your original rank after realizing that you did not request a promotion from the copied build. I then demoted you for clear disrespect.

ninja1571 wrote:

When someone applies for a staff position, their entire history on the server is taken into account. We were over this topic, but you applying for staff requires that we consider everything.

Why do you think I have not read your application? Of course I have read your application.

I want to see a designer rank build out of you before you are even considered for staff. I stated this earlier in this thread, and I am firm in my decision. You were easily ranked, which is not your fault, and I would like to see that you are able to build at Designer level before you have the opportunity to promote people. My decision is final, but I will strongly reconsider after you have completed a Designer build of good quality.

Blyssed
    ok thanks for explaining this to me and i am building a school with yamom1 could this count as a designer build and what if i get more votes like you so far are no but more people say yes would i get the rank as promoter and one other thing im sorry if i made you angry at my time on this server and this topic i hope we can still be friends.
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Blyssed Thu May 24, 2012 6:04 pm

ninja1571 wrote:
    Blyssed wrote:
    ninja1571 wrote:

ninja1571 wrote:

Blyssed
    ok thanks for explaining this to me and i am building a school with yamom1 could this count as a designer build and what if i get more votes like you so far are no but more people say yes would i get the rank as promoter and one other thing im sorry if i made you angry at my time on this server and this topic i hope we can still be friends.

It's fine Ninja. As I stated earlier in this thread, I would like to hear an opinion from a co-owner or owner before we make a decision. I seem to be the only active owner / co-owner at this time. I tried contacting Mark through steam once for you, but I know he is busy as well. I'll do what I can to get you an answer soon.

Blyssed
    ninja1571
    ninja1571
    New to the Family

Post  ninja1571 Fri May 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Blyssed wrote:
    ninja1571 wrote:
    Blyssed wrote:
    ninja1571 wrote:

ninja1571 wrote:

Blyssed

It's fine Ninja. As I stated earlier in this thread, I would like to hear an opinion from a co-owner or owner before we make a decision. I seem to be the only active owner / co-owner at this time. I tried contacting Mark through steam once for you, but I know he is busy as well. I'll do what I can to get you an answer soon.

Blyssed
    ok so just make this clear u are not a no u are still thinking
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Blyssed Fri May 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Topic locked, as this no longer applies now that the server has been shutdown.

Blyssed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm