The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

Qube Foundry SMP (Coming Soon)

Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 3074

Qube Foundry SMP (Coming Soon)

Post  Dramaslims on Sat May 26, 2012 8:58 pm

As of right now since Italian is down and considering they did not have a full server anymore, I don't think it would hurt any to advertise Qube's latest addition. We're working on an RPG style server. We're using various VoxelBox plugins to help make diverse terrain and maps. I'm looking for anyone who know how to build. I'm short handed on builders and it's a lot of work to do on my own, considering blyssed is busy working on the mechanics of the server. If you would like to help out just post a reply bellow and i'll get you whitelisted in.

-Dramaslims

‎"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 4231

Re: Qube Foundry SMP (Coming Soon)

Post  silus2008 on Sat May 26, 2012 9:30 pm

sounds great and promising. I unfortunately do not know any beta commands nor have I really picked up too much building skills over the two years. Feel free to message me for help though.

Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims on Sun May 27, 2012 2:19 am

silus2008 wrote:sounds great and promising. I unfortunately do not know any beta commands nor have I really picked up too much building skills over the two years. Feel free to message me for help though.

Very understandable, and of course there is always a place for you if you ever feel like joining. There are many different areas people can help in, not only building. I like the beginning of a server such as this one to be made by the community. I feel it adds something more personal, and adds a connection between the members and the server itself. May sound corny but I myself like to feel at home on a server.

‎"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    SpooXter

Stars : 2813

Post  SpooXter on Mon May 28, 2012 12:51 pm

I would love to help, although I don't have much experience with SMP commands or VoxelSniper. Still, I am a realatively quick learner and as long as someone has the time to help me learn, I am willing to listen. Mark plays SMP quite often and is an experienced player that is quite well acquainted with various plugins, including VoxelSniper. Try to contact him as well as he may be of great help. You would need to convince him to leave his current server though.

Operator

Stars : 3090

Post  markorply on Mon May 28, 2012 1:00 pm

I am okay with this
    and yes I am experienced with plugins and voxelsniper

Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims on Mon May 28, 2012 5:52 pm

SpooXter wrote:I would love to help, although I don't have much experience with SMP commands or VoxelSniper. Still, I am a realatively quick learner and as long as someone has the time to help me learn, I am willing to listen. Mark plays SMP quite often and is an experienced player that is quite well acquainted with various plugins, including VoxelSniper. Try to contact him as well as he may be of great help. You would need to convince him to leave his current server though.

You are welcome to come join spoox. I would love to have you on the team. I could teach you the ropes of voxel. It's quite easy to learn and they have many different plugins. You might want to visit their wiki page. You can just google search Voxel Box and they will pop up. I also have a fairly new owner on the Qube team by the name of Argroft who is very experienced when it comes to building who will also be helping me. He can also help you out. I have all the information on the QubeFoundry forums. You can contact me by email at dramaslims@gmail.com that's the fastest way to get a hold of me considering I check it several hundred times a day X) Hopefully we can work out a place for you on Qube.

Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Stars : 2712

Post  Milk_pike on Tue May 29, 2012 5:04 am

what is voxelsniper ??
    o.O
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Post  markorply on Tue May 29, 2012 10:48 am

I was on the smp, I cant do anything with voxelsniper or build but I saw some things I thought would be nice if I had access and put in my input to some stuff
    cant really put what I'm trying to say in good grammar, I'll just tell you on steam

Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims on Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 am

markorply wrote:I was on the smp, I cant do anything with voxelsniper or build but I saw some things I thought would be nice if I had access and put in my input to some stuff
    cant really put what I'm trying to say in good grammar, I'll just tell you on steam

I do apologize. Our current map was just a test run to get used to the way the voxel plugins work. I have been quite busy for the past couple of days but I will be able to get on tonight and hopefully some of tomorrow to set things straight. I just can't work my schedual around minecraft. I will have more time, but the past couple of days have just been filled with priorities I had to get finished.

markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Post  markorply on Thu May 31, 2012 5:34 am

Dramaslims wrote:
    markorply wrote:I was on the smp, I cant do anything with voxelsniper or build but I saw some things I thought would be nice if I had access and put in my input to some stuff

I do apologize. Our current map was just a test run to get used to the way the voxel plugins work. I have been quite busy for the past couple of days but I will be able to get on tonight and hopefully some of tomorrow to set things straight. I just can't work my schedual around minecraft. I will have more time, but the past couple of days have just been filled with priorities I had to get finished.
    No problem, we all have important things to do around this time of year, I just finished my exams so I'm free nearly every day

Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 2807

Post  Blyssed on Thu May 31, 2012 7:56 pm

markorply wrote:
    Dramaslims wrote:

No problem, we all have important things to do around this time of year, I just finished my exams so I'm free nearly every day

Seems as thought things are being sorted out today. Permissions will be fixed by this evening.

Blyssed

And you're taking my life, and you're taking my time
    and you're taking my skies, that fill my nights with you yeah
    - Submersed: Piano Song
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Stars : 2845

Post  mitchell2753 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:33 am

Is it to late to ask?

Over my time on beta and full release i have learn't many many commands like world edit etc. but i will have to find out what voxelsniper does. Anyways please consider this. I could be a great asset to your group
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:55 pm

mitchell2753 wrote:Is it to late to ask?

Over my time on beta and full release i have learn't many many commands like world edit etc. but i will have to find out what voxelsniper does. Anyways please consider this. I could be a great asset to your group

As for my opinion on the subject, I would gladly accept your offer. However I will have to negotiate with Blyssed, Arg, and Mark considering it's a group decision. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for the offer, it's greatly appreciated.

mitchell2753
    Grunt

Stars : 2845

Post  mitchell2753 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Dramaslims wrote:
    mitchell2753 wrote:Is it to late to ask?

As for my opinion on the subject, I would gladly accept your offer. However I will have to negotiate with Blyssed, Arg, and Mark considering it's a group decision. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for the offer, it's greatly appreciated.

My Pleasure man

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:50 pm