The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+5
enaD
silus2008
Blyssed
SpooXter
Milk_pike
9 posters

Sooooooooooo

Milk_pike
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Stars : 4666

Sooooooooooo Empty Sooooooooooo

Post  Milk_pike Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:01 am

Sooo the forum and the server is now dead
    no-one can probbably do anything anymore and i think that is all

P.s go watch ERB
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4769

Sooooooooooo Empty Re: Sooooooooooo

Post  SpooXter Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:39 pm

We really should have kept the Mc Classic server up until we found out what we were going to transfer to... Well, it was obvious this was going to happen Sad

The way this is going I believe I won't be seeing most of you anymore. But maybe so that we can at least partly repair that, we could make a topic in which we share contact info. Not too easy tho as some people wanna keep it private and at the moment anyone can register on the forums and see everything. I will leave for you to figure this out. I am disappointed with how this turned out to be. It was sudden, undiscussed and had the worst consequence possible for our so called community. But being banal here won't help me, nothing will >Sad I'm pretty angry
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4761

Post  Blyssed Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 pm

SpooXter wrote:We really should have kept the Mc Classic server up until we found out what we were going to transfer to... Well, it was obvious this was going to happen Sad

The way this is going I believe I won't be seeing most of you anymore. But maybe so that we can at least partly repair that, we could make a topic in which we share contact info. Not too easy tho as some people wanna keep it private and at the moment anyone can register on the forums and see everything. I will leave for you to figure this out. I am disappointed with how this turned out to be. It was sudden, undiscussed and had the worst consequence possible for our so called community. But being banal here won't help me, nothing will >Sad I'm pretty angry

Hey SpooXter,

As far as the maps go, I am ready to move them to the server, but I know Chef is a busy guy and has not had time to zip everything up yet. I am busy as well, and I have not pushed the issue.

As far as community, it seemed to me that it was mostly dead before the server went down. I was on a lot, but I'm in Pacific Standard Time and did not see many people, with the exception of Mark, Drama, and a few others. Sorry you are angry, and I don't blame you for being so, but maybe we can still figure this out and keep things together to a certain extent.

Blyssed
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Post  SpooXter Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:55 am

Well, I exaggerated when I said angry. Sadly, I am not too emotional Razz I'm not in a hurry to see my maps as I am not feeling too creative, but I guess the outcome for our community really couldn't be helped Sad Also, about the transfer, I was talking about what game we would choose to replace this server, not about the maps, so don't rush it
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6186

Post  silus2008 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:08 am

I was thinking gw2, torchlight 2, or possibly arma II. Probably would be best to wait for the summer sale to see how cheap stuff gets.
    enaD
    enaD
    New to the Family

Stars : 4465

Post  enaD Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Milk_pike wrote:Sooo the forum and the server is now dead
    no-one can probbably do anything anymore and i think that is all

P.s go watch ERB

I agree with this, they are pretty dead. I know I'm not doing anything to revive them with myself never posting here or rarely playing on Qube. But I do lurk around every now and I then. Regarding Spooxter's reply, I agree with this. I don't think I will be seeing many of you guys much anymore, but I would like to try to keep in contact with one another through gaming or some other sort. That is all for now. -whosDane
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Post  SpooXter Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Either way, my Skype is hitriat for whoever still wants to chat or play together. I am a total fan of Torchlight so Torchlight 2 would be an awesome game to play, although I don't know up to how many players will be able to play it Razz GW2 is also pretty anticipated, I wouldn't mind trying it out. I still play Minecraft a lot and am starting to learn how to not completely suck at TF2
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:54 pm

my skype is silus2008. Also join the steam group "the italian mafia" or add me silus2008
    qaz10293
    qaz10293
    New to the Family

Stars : 4632

Post  qaz10293 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:42 am

Well, sadly, I don't own any of those games. e.e *FOREVER ALONE*
    tgrosson
    New to the Family

Stars : 4398

Post  tgrosson Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 am

silus how do steam groups work?
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:47 pm

search for "the italian mafia" in the group section and add it. It provides a means to communicate and plan.
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376141

Post  Doddy Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:17 pm

I play League of Legends on the EU West servers if anyone is interested (my summoner name is TearYouANewOne)
    or you can find me in that steam group and skype, my user for both steam and skype is 'Doddbox'.

I recommend some of you guys try out GW2, it's coming out 28th august but there is one more beta weekend coming in a fortnight or so, seriously the game is hotsauce...

Hope to see some of you guys around,

Much love
    tgrosson
    New to the Family

Stars : 4398

Post  tgrosson Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 pm

um, which italian mafia do i add?
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Stars : 4799

Post  mitchell2753 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:29 am

Hey Guys since it seems everything has laid down and died over the period of these last few months I will gladly share my skype username, I will sincerely miss you all!
    I have exams coming up in the next 2 weeks so don't expect me to be online 24/7 but I do get on skype with my mobile devices! Right now I am busy setting up a sweet new gettup for my Pc and etc. so herewith my skype name!
    facebook: Mitchell CubeFace TwoSevenFiveThree
    Twitter: Mitchell2753
    youtube: Mitchell2755
    Planetminecraftusername: MichaelAngelo
    Thank you and hope to see you guys!
    Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:42 am