The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

Map Migration Complete

Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 3054

Map Migration Complete Empty Map Migration Complete

Post  Blyssed on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Hey everyone,

Chef uploaded the maps last night, and I just finished moving them into the server files. All map parameters are set the same as they were on TIM server, which could cause a problem for some. If you are having trouble accessing your map, please let me know as this will be a common issue for some time. The ranks in the Qube server are not the same as they were in the Italian server, so the config files will be confused for a while. There were a lot of maps transferred, so these technicalities will haunt us for some time. If you have any trouble, please contact myself, Argroft, Chef or Vexyl. We are always in the IRC chat. You can access this by signing up on our website at qubefoundry.com and then clicking the IRC button in the top right hand corner, or you can configure an IRC client with the following information:
    server: irc.foonetic.net
    channel: #qubechat

You can also contact me through this forum. Chef also has host control in the Qube server and will be able to help you if your map is not accessible due to pervisit, perbuild, etc...

Blyssed

And you're taking my life, and you're taking my time
    and you're taking my skies, that fill my nights with you yeah
    - Submersed: Piano Song

Current date/time is Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:53 am