The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+5
SpooXter
Coppermazov
markorply
Dramaslims
mitchell2753
9 posters

Me being happy

mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Stars : 4777

Me being happy Empty Me being happy

Post  mitchell2753 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:37 am

Hey guys im actually happy for the first time in six months bc I (Yes I) Married Honey_tree (yes -.- i did) And now spooxter comes and trolls me to and tells me im *
    He is beginning to be very immature and when i came on first from my inactivity he said he will rape me !?!?!?!?!?! I have begun to resent his behavior towards me and hope someone can sort it out
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5006

Me being happy Empty Re: Me being happy

Post  Dramaslims Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 pm

mitchell2753 wrote:Hey guys im actually happy for the first time in six months bc I (Yes I) Married Honey_tree (yes -.- i did) And now spooxter comes and trolls me to and tells me im *
    He is beginning to be very immature and when i came on first from my inactivity he said he will rape me !?!?!?!?!?! I have begun to resent his behavior towards me and hope someone can sort it out

Please post logs. And are you old enough to get married?
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5022

Post  markorply Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm

t

Last edited by markorply on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Post  mitchell2753 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Well my mom started getting sick 6 months ago....5 months ago she went to hospital- month latershe died
    and now im happy so what your problem guys... i was taken in by another family and i have a brother again and finaly im happy
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:10 pm

mitchell2753 wrote:Well my mom started getting sick 6 months ago....5 months ago she went to hospital- month latershe died
    and now im happy so what your problem guys... i was taken in by another family and i have a brother again and finaly im happy

You told me your mom died in a car wreck. Idk I just see lies.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4813

Post  Coppermazov Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Spooxter was just joking, in his odd way, he wasn't really accusing you. He was probably accusing himself and just displacing that onto you, if it was serious at all. Some accusations are popular enough that they may have no actual meaning. If I said "you're dumb", it would mean that I'm trying to insult or irritate you, not that I really think that of you. I would only be repeating something that I'd heard elsewhere, without giving it any thought or meaning.

I think if there is any invention of family problems here, these inventions are actually representations of real family problems, which are repressed in favor of other imaginary ones, so that he can present a controlled vision of them to others. This was seemingly the case with Creatoss and his stories of political intrigue. So if his story is a lie, it may represent something real. unless it is only a desire for attention, and if that is the case (which I would personally doubt) then mitchell is dumb.
    Dere u haz it, I solved teh case with my stupid jokes
    Me being happy Freud_50
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4747

Post  SpooXter Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Spoiler:

I was the one who started it, at the moment I was feeling too good to stop, sorry about that. Also sorry to everyone who got involved in this, he-he. Did't know minecraft love was so passionate

P.S.: I edited out all the talks by other people on different themes and server messages.
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:46 pm

I still call bullshit...
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Stars : 4697

Post  xSiCkBUILD Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:59 am

I feel this is just a waste of a post.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 am

xSiCkBUILD wrote:I feel this is just a waste of a post.

Its not a necessary post, but I think this is the off topic section. That may be a waste of a section.
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Post  mitchell2753 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 am

Dramaslims wrote:
    mitchell2753 wrote:Well my mom started getting sick 6 months ago....5 months ago she went to hospital- month latershe died

SHe got sick...went to hospital... they let her go and she was good enough to walk around....2 weeks later she drove to her sister and driving back the accident happened..... Why Would i lie about my mothers death drama....I have aspired to be like her in every way..... THere is nothing i would lie about so midn your own bullshit as you call it....
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6164

Post  silus2008 Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 am

story seems flawed, however might be possible. Coppermazov pretty much said my opinion of this. Also next time use opchat or whisper.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5031

Post  Chef Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:01 pm

The behavior expressed by the both of you is unacceptable. Grow up or i'll be more then happy to find replacements.

" To Ops -Sharpy63- I kind of doubt that Rawwrhh and Chef
    [2012-03-25 18:21:41] > are married"

The honeymoon was fantastic.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Me being happy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAxEbUcg8k7CMDGIhJfUVvKTvBWc1pzXyDOfpqX6Y4JD6HLD95FjWwcFWiyA

Sorry if this isn't in line with the serious nature of the general discussion. I also noticed that Mitchell's life is beginning to resemble Poe, if invented, that may have been his source, with the young "wife", parental death, interest in gambling, and gloomy disposition. If real, then that presents an interesting parallel. Though this topic does need to die, sorry to contribute.
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:37 am

mitchell2753 wrote:
    Dramaslims wrote:

SHe got sick...went to hospital... they let her go and she was good enough to walk around....2 weeks later she drove to her sister and driving back the accident happened..... Why Would i lie about my mothers death drama....I have aspired to be like her in every way..... THere is nothing i would lie about so midn your own bullshit as you call it....

Then why do none of your stories line up? It doesn't make since!!! One minute you're 17 the next 16? You say you're in vacation in the US but your ip says otherwise? One minute your girlfriend dies from cancer and the next you're marrying honey_tree who I honestly doubt it even old enough to understand what marriage is? I just see lies. That's all I see Mitch. And it's getting to be very irritating.

This is all very personal stuff. Why share it on the server in the first place? I do not believe any of it. Especially your age.
    X
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4711

Post  X Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 am

[2012-03-25 18:27:08] [MoDeRaToR ._.] Mitchell2753: Screw rawwrhh.

Woah ok. Just because I denied you. Razz Seriously though? Internet dating is pretty lame.

(Not implying that real life dating isn't lame.)
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 am

Dramaslims wrote:
    This is all very personal stuff. Why share it on the server in the first place? I do not believe any of it. Especially your age.

The marriage to honey_tree thing was rather stupid, and that "girlfriend has cancer" thing must be a lie, it couldn't be her as well as his mother, in addition to a car wreck, followed by an adoption, as well as whatever I left out. Maybe some (or one) of these would happen within a period of several years, but not so close together, some of them would have to be inventions, or reflections of a single trauma.

It may be that his mother died years ago and he's only drawing attention to past events. Or that his mother is alive and they just don't get along all that well. The entire matter is about as tangible as the picture below, and is equally deserving of serious objective recognition.
    Me being happy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4xWgjAxwgWyoSaplCpq8sV1qrLVTwgD76S2RqQFvDrKbtNBrHWw
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Post  mitchell2753 Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:54 pm

X wrote:[2012-03-25 18:27:08] [MoDeRaToR ._.] Mitchell2753: Screw rawwrhh.

Woah ok. Just because I denied you. Razz Seriously though? Internet dating is pretty lame.

(Not implying that real life dating isn't lame.)

No rawwrhh :/ none of that.... Actually forget i ever existed.... because I just cause trouble
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Sorry if I was being unkindly philosophical. By serious objective recognition I meant something that can tangibly be known as true. Your girlfriend may well have died of cancer, I can't prove that she didn't, we may all be products of you subconscious mind, I can't prove that I exist. Speculating is pointlessly unknowable, that was my point, that there is no point. This can't be really determined by us in any way, or as Drama put it "all lies" or, as I tried to put it, "all is so uncertain it cannot be relied upon". I hope you're able to see that.

Last edited by Coppermazov on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Post  mitchell2753 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 pm

You know what...I looked up to you Drama...I wanted to be like you.... Just leave me be... I did not harm you or anyone else.... I did not attack anyone
    I did not kill and i did not do drugs so you have no valid point over me... You can't judge a book by its cover but by its quality so if i don't seem good enough for you tell me.... I was never even happy to be inactive... If i had it my way i would have been active all of December but I have a life... I am not saying you guys do not but seriously it's not like i killed someone... Just Keep me under watch... quarantine or whatever just do what you need because i am sick of being accused for every second thing I do.... I was trying to be back unnoticed and to fit back in but allot of things have changed.... and so have you Drama... And everyone else.... I'm sorry if I am not God or anybody perfect to be there 24/7 of my life to help the server but there are things i have to do and things i do wishing I didn't do them.

Mitchell

Ps. Milk is not the problem in your eyes Drama.... It is him knowing me...and you don't trust me one bit...and I doubt you ever will. Excuse me

Last edited by mitchell2753 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No reason)
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Post  mitchell2753 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Coppermazov wrote:Sorry if I was being unkindly philosophical. By serious objective recognition I meant something that can tangibly be known as true. Your girlfriend may well have died of cancer, I can't prove that she didn't, we may all be products of you subconscious mind, I can't prove that I exist. Speculating is pointlessly unknowable, that was my point, that there is no point. This can't be really determined by us in any way, or as Drama put it "all lies" or, as I tried to put it, "all is so uncertain it cannot be relied upon". I hope you're able to see that.

Thank you Copper
    I just need time to think
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4747

Post  SpooXter Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Well, whatever Mitch says about himself or his life, even if it is lies, it does not concern us as long as it is not related to this community and the server overall. Mitch can lead any imaginary life on here, and in the same way I can be * here Razz So come at me boys
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:40 pm

SpooXter wrote:Well, whatever Mitch says about himself or his life, even if it is lies, it does not concern us as long as it is not related to this community and the server overall. Mitch can lead any imaginary life on here, and in the same way I can be * here Razz So come at me boys

The fact that you're " * here" would seem to indicate, in itself, that you can't be " * " here.

I am now infinite tom selleck, by the way.

On a entirely different topic, I didn't realize how horribly nihilistic my earlier comment was. I'm not a nihilist. The fact that its easy to argue in their favor is something I consider more pointing to the ineffectiveness of aggressive skepticism than the emphatic disbelief in anything. Assuming any of you looked twice at it aside from Mitch.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5031

Post  Chef Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Topic locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content