The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

3 posters

Allawa (phantom1o9) classic submission

allawa
    allawa
    New to the Family

Stars : 4617

Allawa (phantom1o9) classic submission Empty Allawa (phantom1o9) classic submission

Post  allawa Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:07 pm

IGN:Phantom1o9

Position applying for: Promoter.

Why do you want to moderate?: I want to moderate becuse i think it is very fun and i like going and reviewing other peoples builds and tell them how to improve on there building. Also i like to check for Grief every now and then

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?: I have experance on how to moderate Me and "Khaosjoker909" Moderate on our old servers, so we have Experance. I also have a Fairly high standerd, i wont rank anythng i like a house (Box-House) or very sloppy builds.

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?: I have never disagreed with any staff On this server,. (mainly because i like them all Very Happy )

Are you willing to learn the commands?: I know most of the commands, However i am alwise looking for tips and tricks to make cutting edge moderating/building.

What is [23+4*67-35]?: assume it was sacracsitic, checks out (silus)

Age: 14. 15 in January (Mature for my age i think) (By law this is only optional)
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6206

Allawa (phantom1o9) classic submission Empty Re: Allawa (phantom1o9) classic submission

Post  silus2008 Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:30 pm

I will vote yes, assuming maturity is high, can build well, and is a designer in classic
    khaosjoker909
    New to the Family

Stars : 4627

Allawa (phantom1o9) classic submission Empty if my vote counts lol :P

Post  khaosjoker909 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 pm

if it counts, i vote yes. i trust phantom more then any other person on this game. he's a great mod and he is owner on my upcoming server. he is very mature and would be a great addition too the tIM team Very Happy
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Allawa (phantom1o9) classic submission Empty Re: Allawa (phantom1o9) classic submission

Post  silus2008 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:20 pm

promoters tend to not have a large say in this, however I will take what you said into consideration and will assume you are vouching for him. Also once your server is up do you both plan on being active on TIM?
    allawa
    allawa
    New to the Family

Allawa (phantom1o9) classic submission Empty Yes

Post  allawa Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:14 pm

I do plan on still being active on both servers. That is if I am not grounded Cool
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 pm

approved, promoted under these conditions, whisper a staff member op+ if you disagree with these so it can be negotiated or you can be set back to designer. I will assume you agree until farther notice

1. Remain Active

2. Do remain mature

3. Do NOT abuse powers

4. Learn Commands

5. Understand that you can have rank taken away whenever with reason

6. Respect the decisions of higher ranking staff, refer to me if you disagree with a decision

7. Understand that moderating > building, do NOT build when the server needs you help

8. Pretty much as 7. help the server if you can, ex. if managers are busy dealing with an issue, help everyone else continue their stuff

9. Realize messing up at higher ranks means more serious punishments

11. Realize that these conditions can continue to change, you will be send a message if they are
    allawa
    allawa
    New to the Family

Allawa (phantom1o9) classic submission Empty Activiy

Post  allawa Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:20 pm

I will try to remain active but I have allot of things going on like 10 hours of hockey a week school beta homework khaos his server and my parents just being bitc--- lol so I'll try

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:53 pm