The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

what should i do

Naturespeedbumpp
    Naturespeedbumpp
    New to the Family

Stars : 4707

what should i do Empty what should i do

Post  Naturespeedbumpp Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Ummmm Grifinger said i should promote him to promoter. He said if i didnt he would get me banned from minecraft casue hes friends with notch(ya right). Then i kicked him and told him to cool down. He came back then said to promote some random people to architect. I have no idea what this is about but I just thought i would tell you, and idk what to do. He also said he could get TIM dumped. I highly doubt this but just incase I would take action immedetly.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5061

what should i do Empty Re: what should i do

Post  Chef Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:29 pm

He's full of *. Just tempban him.
    allawa
    allawa
    New to the Family

Stars : 4605

what should i do Empty Soo

Post  allawa Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Okay I have seen hundreds of kids saying there friends with "notch" in my honest opinion I think it is complete bull%{*@! Most Of them I bet can't even build and from what I have heard this is one of the most "detailed" servers out there. and you cannot dump all of TIM in one go you need to go through every level and do it.. And also how much do you want to bet that the other people who he wanted you to promote I bet is him on his other accounts.. If I where you I'd /xban him.. I have a feeling he might be thinking of attacking the server I don't know why but I just have a feeling about it..
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6194

Post  silus2008 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 pm

he is not really a threat but annoying, I will deal with it once server is up, and assuming I am on when it is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 pm