The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

my inactivity

pinkteamjacob
    pinkteamjacob
    New to the Family

Stars : 4558

my inactivity Empty my inactivity

Post  pinkteamjacob Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:11 pm

i have been inactive beacuse www.minecraft.net has not been working for me i can not get onto to the the itaianmafia server or any servers for the matter i have been trying for weeks but i have been getting the same results so if u have any advice please give it
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4787

my inactivity Empty Re: my inactivity

Post  SpooXter Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:43 pm

pink if you are using wom client just type "ita" in the search bar of the server list after you wait for it to load. after that it is going to seem as if the program has stopped working but its actually just doing the calculations. wait about 10 mins or maybe more (depends o your pc) and the server list will update and become responsive again. after that just log in using the resume button Razz i hope that works and i wish you a happy new year as you will most probably not come online until next year Razz
    pinkteamjacob
    pinkteamjacob
    New to the Family

Post  pinkteamjacob Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:35 pm

i dont have wom and thts the thing the search bar dosnt come up ive tried on 3 of my laptops and also i got a brand new one for christmas tried on there and still nothing
    i hope it gets sorted soon

happy new year to u to
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4853

Post  Coppermazov Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:32 pm

I disabled the "pages load their own colors" feature (tools-options, which I didn't know but you probably do). With further effort the bar eventually came up. Might have had nothing to do with it, but everything loaded faster, which could have helped. This may not work for you though.
    pinkteamjacob
    pinkteamjacob
    New to the Family

Post  pinkteamjacob Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm

i have no clue wht u just said there i know its stupid but im not very technical
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Stars : 4817

Post  mitchell2753 Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:36 pm

umm Copper i respect your Extremely good vocabulary but ummm...mind clearin that out for us... Pinkteamjacob:"i have no clue wht u just said there i know its stupid but im not very technical" What she said ...
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4853

Post  Coppermazov Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:05 pm

go to tools, go to options, go to content, press colors button, don't allow pages to select their own. Everything becomes white, but goes slightly faster. When I didn't do this, I couldn't get on, when I did, I got on. I don't know if those are related at all, but if they are, then it might help.
    pinkteamjacob
    pinkteamjacob
    New to the Family

Post  pinkteamjacob Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:49 pm

thank you for the help but my computer solved the problem by itself. i just have one question... do u know when the server is going to be up?
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Stars : 4817

Post  mitchell2753 Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Is up your highness ! LOL
    Smile drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:00 pm