The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

Can I be a Builder?

NerdyBarrett
    New to the Family

Stars : 4494

Can I be a Builder? Empty Can I be a Builder?

Post  NerdyBarrett Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:10 pm

I just spent the last few hours building a series of tunnels connected to an underground room on the server The Italian Mafia in the free build area. It is totally awesome! Look for the long red brick building, go inside, and drop down! If you are reading this and you have the ability to, I would like to rank up to a builder or any other similar rank. Go see the tunnels now! (There are 2 staircases and a waterfall to get back up) Thanks! -NerdyBarrett king
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4855

Can I be a Builder? Empty Re: Can I be a Builder?

Post  Coppermazov Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:18 pm

This is rather unorthodox, you don't have to ask for promotions here for another four ranks, and though I'm personally glad that you're interested in the forum, you only had to type /review and wait.

Unfortunately you seem to have tunneled to an excess. One of the staff decided rather than simply ban you (as the freebuild5 rules and general rules would mandate) he instead undid all of your actions. I'm sure you're a good builder and it is very regretful that this was necessary, but your request is currently invalid, though I hope you will not become too discouraged.
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5048

Post  Dramaslims Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:47 pm

If I may I would like to comment on this. The type of tunneling that is ban able is random tunneling. If the tunnels have a purpose and are apart of a build then it is not really considered tunneling.
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4789

Post  SpooXter Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:08 am

whoooops I kind of banned him Very Happy But after that i saw he had fixed some grief and stuff
    So barrett please don't do that again as you confuse the staff
    grief is only to be dealt with bu us
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4855

Post  Coppermazov Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:05 am

Replying to Dramaslims comment:
    I don't know if it was nothing but tunnels or if there was a build, literally as I logged on to see his work it was undone, and I don't believe with anything else attached.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:06 pm