The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+4
Oceanpaw
Coppermazov
Chef
Creatoss
8 posters

Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map?

Poll

Would you consider having a Infection map and Gun mode Map?

[ 11 ]
    Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? 0bthk92%Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? I_vote_rcap [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? 0bthk8%Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? 0bthk0%Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? 0bthk0%Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Creatoss
    Creatoss
    New to the Family

Stars : 4539

Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? Empty Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map?

Post  Creatoss Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Would anyone want to have a Infection map and mode and maybe a Gun mode and map for our classic servers? Please vote and reply.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5083

Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? Empty Re: Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map?

Post  Chef Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:44 pm

I think maybe a little bit more detail would be great, but I voted yes.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4865

Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? Empty Re: Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map?

Post  Coppermazov Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Even just a public physics map might be fun, assuming it wouldn't be misused or spammed. I've never encountered guns or infection and would also like to hear more detail.
    Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Stars : 4747

Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? Empty re" Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and map?

Post  Oceanpaw Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm

i like the idea. my first map was...well freaky and screwed on purpose...it was bassically like a place where i would use /gun and /rocketstart stuff. but anywho i'm opening up to the idea. (here's a tip; try not to use /magma!)
    Creatoss
    Creatoss
    New to the Family

Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? Empty Reply

Post  Creatoss Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Like that you guys like the idea but....

I'm going to need some help to pull this of as in building the map itself. preferably i would like one high ranking player to help on just a few of the maps key components.
    Also this map is entirely open to anyone although some restrictions might be made now and in the future. Anyways thanks for the positive feedback guys! Surprised
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4799

Post  SpooXter Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 pm

I like the idea very much and I believe we already have some maps that can be used for what you intend to do. We are still going to need permission for it though and I'm not to sure it wouldn't put too much load on the server. Also there is the staff problem: there must be staff every time a game like that starts and for all I know it's not possible with the amount that we have now. At certain moments the server is completely mod+ free and often there is only one. We are mainly a creative server so if we want the games idea to work we are going to maybe need some drastic changes that are not acceptable for most of us.
    cheesebeatsbydre
    cheesebeatsbydre
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4755

Post  cheesebeatsbydre Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:59 pm

I'll be the high ranking official person who can help with stuff. I agree - now that the lava survival and the zombie survival servers are down for good, we might as well have game maps!
    Creatoss
    Creatoss
    New to the Family

Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? Empty THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

Post  Creatoss Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:31 pm

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN THE BUILD WILL COMMENCE ONCE WE CONVINCE A FEW ADMINS . PEOPLE ARE FREE TO HELP WITH THIS BUILD. WE WILL START DISCUSSING THEMES!

A for Nazi Zombies

b for Soviet/Communist Zombies

c for Space

d for other (please state your idea)
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Perhaps, Commu-nazi zombies...in space. As a serious choice, I'd say Communist zombies, since it would be rather inconsistent for swastikas to be allowed in this one instance, and I don't know if we can replicate zero gravity to the degree desirable, though I'm not emphatic in my opinion. I'm quite willing to assist to the extent my rank and the rules allow.
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5074

Post  markorply Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:56 pm

this would be so much simpler in full version,u could use a mod to simulate zerog and u have much more blocks to make realistic textures
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Water might work, except space would be blue, and it might lag horribly, though maybe not.

=Tried it, didn't seem as slow as I would have thought.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Chef Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:36 pm

markorply wrote:this would be so much simpler in full version,u could use a mod to simulate zerog and u have much more blocks to make realistic textures

I do not have the resources to properly maintain, and manage a Beta (I guess now, "full") server.
    Creatoss
    Creatoss
    New to the Family

Anyone care to have a Gun and Infection mode and Map? Empty Reply

Post  Creatoss Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:17 pm

I understand that this would be better on a full version or beta version of Minecraft but... I do not have any of these version i only play through classic. If you would like to have a new infection and gun map there then please do not ask me to do it (Infections Maps on classic are not bad at all and are very fun aka:they work on classic). Also I will take in consideration of space communist-zombies. More ideas will be accepted also here are some new choices.

A. Communist Space Zombies

B. Apocalyptic City (Paris, London, etc.)

C. Asylum

D. Factory

E. Prison

F. Other

Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Chef Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Apocalyptic for sure, the map "ruins" would be a perfect fit.
    Creatoss
    Creatoss
    New to the Family

Post  Creatoss Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

I understand chef but what is a map or thing called ,"ruins",? Please give some feedback Very Happy
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Chef Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Creatoss wrote:I understand chef but what is a map or thing called ,"ruins",? Please give some feedback Very Happy

Ruins is a mpa in the server.
    AwesumnisRawr188
    New to the Family

Stars : 4483

Post  AwesumnisRawr188 Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Hey creatoss,
    Ill be back on to help as soon as i get unbanned. How do you like the roads?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:30 pm