The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

5 posters

Build of The Week!

ChickenBut4000
    ChickenBut4000
    New to the Family

Stars : 4645

Build of The Week! Empty Build of The Week!

Post  ChickenBut4000 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:50 am

Build of the week is a small competition that happens every week.There is a map called Buildoftheweek where visitors to designer will compete for the 'buildoftheweek'.when someone wins botw,they will have a pic of their build on the forums.you can only build one build per week.YOU must be the one to build it.the map will be restored each week to make sure there is enough room.

I will be the person who chooses the build each week but if for some reason i cant,I will organise someone else to choose.
    *Quasimario
    *Noodlesthecat
    *LCBChef18
    *Spooxter
    *Cheesebeatsbydre
    *markorply
    *silus2008
    *D0DDY
    *Dramaslims
    *FiXeroN

I would appreciate it if these people could help me choose.At first it might only have 5 ppl competing but if we give it a few weeks,we could have 15 atleast and so on.It will start at 05/02/12.there should be a message on mc saying to check out botw on the forums to get more ppl competing.we'll just have to see how it works out:P.

If you have any other ideas plse reply.chicken.
    cheesebeatsbydre
    cheesebeatsbydre
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4750

Build of The Week! Empty Re: Build of The Week!

Post  cheesebeatsbydre Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 am

sooo.... I might be building a cube tower here as an incentive... let's see if anybody can beat me!
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376166

Post  Doddy Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Nice idea, could also adapt into YouTube videos on a monthly basis. Also rewards? Can't be to extreme but something like a title and place on the hall of fame
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4860

Post  Coppermazov Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 pm

I noticed it said in the map for contestants to "write your name on the bottom of the board", but /write is only accessible to artisans and over. Could there be a forum sign up option as well?
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4794

Post  SpooXter Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:08 am

Coppermazov wrote:I noticed it said in the map for contestants to "write your name on the bottom of the board", but /write is only accessible to artisans and over. Could there be a forum sign up option as well?
    I bet there are many people who would willingly help with the /write command so it's not a big issue at all. On the other hand making it manually is a bit slow but not a problem for most contestants to make in 2 minutes.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4860

Post  Coppermazov Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:06 am

I was not suggesting that a forum list replace the board, but exist as an additional option. If we're supposed to have a general post every week discussing this project then I thought they could sign up on it instead, if so inclined. I agree it is a minor matter, but I considered that to be a supporting factor rather than a negating one. I have no involvement in this project however, and this was only an observation, and it does make no difference. I'll leave off my interference.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:28 pm