The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+2
Coppermazov
hl2modrift
6 posters

Banning of kalebbelak

hl2modrift
    hl2modrift
    New to the Family

Stars : 4512

Banning of kalebbelak Empty Banning of kalebbelak

Post  hl2modrift Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Kaleb had come on the server, not acting at all like himself, being disrespectful, telling people to "Shut the * up" and such so I got tired of it, demoted him once. He kept it up, so demotion to visitor it was. And so then he said that he had hacked kaleb's account and then told me to go "* my mom" so I got tired of it and just /xban kaleb on the spot. So there you have it.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4853

Banning of kalebbelak Empty Re: Banning of kalebbelak

Post  Coppermazov Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

His explanation should be very interesting, I hope he comes to the forum. I don't see why you banned the ip if it probably wasn't him, unless for speed's sake.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5071

Post  Chef Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

hl2modrift wrote:Kaleb had come on the server, not acting at all like himself, being disrespectful, telling people to "Shut the * up" and such so I got tired of it, demoted him once. He kept it up, so demotion to visitor it was. And so then he said that he had hacked kaleb's account and then told me to go "* my mom" so I got tired of it and just /xban kaleb on the spot. So there you have it.

Date, time, and logs, or this didn't happen and i'm going to unban.
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6204

Post  silus2008 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:00 pm

if true seems more than justified
    AttackNyanPanda
    New to the Family

Stars : 4491

Post  AttackNyanPanda Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Im changing my password now Smile
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6204

Post  silus2008 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:53 pm

This is a grey area in how to deal with this. I generally assume it is general practice to disregard "my account got hacked" as an excuse. But like I said perhaps it did and as such it makes it a grey idea to deal with. I would not unban but it is not my say. This should also be the way dealt with all other future occurrences that are similar, i.e the next "my account got hacked" guy would be treated the same.
    AttackNyanPanda
    New to the Family

Stars : 4491

Post  AttackNyanPanda Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:11 pm

silus2008 wrote:This is a grey area in how to deal with this. I generally assume it is general practice to disregard "my account got hacked" as an excuse. But like I said perhaps it did and as such it makes it a grey idea to deal with. I would not unban but it is not my say. This should also be the way dealt with all other future occurrences that are similar, i.e the next "my account got hacked" guy would be treated the same.

im 12 and never swear and besides moddrift is my friend we made a map together.
    and my /pass
    is the same as login so its kinda easy to get commands Razz
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5071

Post  Chef Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:35 pm

AttackNyanPanda wrote:
    silus2008 wrote:This is a grey area in how to deal with this. I generally assume it is general practice to disregard "my account got hacked" as an excuse. But like I said perhaps it did and as such it makes it a grey idea to deal with. I would not unban but it is not my say. This should also be the way dealt with all other future occurrences that are similar, i.e the next "my account got hacked" guy would be treated the same.

im 12 and never swear and besides moddrift is my friend we made a map together.
    and my /pass
    is the same as login so its kinda easy to get commands Razz

The entire idea behind /pass is so that it's different than your minecraft login.
    Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Stars : 4735

Banning of kalebbelak Empty re: Bannihng of kalebbalak

Post  Oceanpaw Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:41 am

i was once hacked..............

on my old account that is

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:04 am