The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+2
Milk_pike
trollatore
6 posters

promote app

trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Stars : 4413

promote app  Empty promote app

Post  trollatore Sun May 06, 2012 7:41 am

IGN:Trollface90

Position applying for: personal map/promoter

Why do you want to moderate?:i like to give a hand

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?: i'm very active so mostly online

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?: yes,they ban griefers to fast, maybe they are new and don't know the rules or they don't know what they are doing, anyone deserve at least the oportunity to choese

What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?:no one, things going on well for now

What is one thing you think we are doing well?:mostly active and frendly staff

Are you willing to learn the commands?:certanly

In what situations would you not follow rules and use moral judgement?: if 2 buildings interact i would not ban the second player but try to move the building

If a staff member of any rank below or higher instigates a fight for any variety of reasons, what would you do?:
    warn->frezze->5min ban and if he continue bigger time ban or ip ban until a biger rank staff comes to consult with him
    What is x when 2x^2=18?: right - silus

Milk_pike
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Stars : 4690

promote app  Empty Re: promote app

Post  Milk_pike Sun May 06, 2012 7:59 am

Well it is wrighten well
    but i dont think i am aloud to vote so if i can i will stand as a nomad for no pirat
    trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Sun May 06, 2012 8:10 am

Milk_pike wrote:Well it is wrighten well
    but i dont think i am aloud to vote so if i can i will stand as a nomad for no pirat
    nomad for "no" or for "now" Suspect
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Stars : 4743

Post  xSiCkBUILD Sun May 06, 2012 8:42 am

Im saying no. Because you joined the server like 4 days ago and are already designer id ont think you have the experionce. so im saying no.
    trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Sun May 06, 2012 8:48 am

xSiCkBUILD wrote:Im saying no. Because you joined the server like 4 days ago and are already designer id ont think you have the experionce. so im saying no.
    it dosen't matter when i joined..it matters how i build, how i act and how i interference with the other playes..if someone has it has it,no matter the time spend on this server(almoest 15h every day) Time is irrelevant and you know this, am i right?
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Post  xSiCkBUILD Sun May 06, 2012 9:21 am

what i saying is you have only been here for 4 days so no one nones how you act or how you build so im saying no.
    trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Sun May 06, 2012 9:31 am

xSiCkBUILD wrote:what i saying is you have only been here for 4 days so no one nones how you act or how you build so im saying no.
    no xSICK !!!!, You don't know how i act and build..if u are not o active,almost always AFK or not so social it is not my problem but don't generalise, the others know me and my stile..i respect your answer but i don't accept the usage of "no one " bcoz "4 days" ... Einstein said "time is irrelevant" think abt it
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Post  xSiCkBUILD Sun May 06, 2012 9:43 am

yes maby i was wrong to use the word no one
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5068

Post  markorply Sun May 06, 2012 10:31 am

Im leaving this app on standby until I finish a proper promoter map guide to stop inconveniences
    trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Sun May 06, 2012 10:56 am

markorply wrote:Im leaving this app on standby until I finish a proper promoter map guide to stop inconveniences
    I'm doomed D: buhuhahahahaah >Very Happy anw how do i get my personal map? or once i'll get ranked to promoter??
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6210

Post  silus2008 Sun May 06, 2012 11:34 am

trollatore wrote:
    xSiCkBUILD wrote:what i saying is you have only been here for 4 days so no one nones how you act or how you build so im saying no.
    no xSICK !!!!, You don't know how i act and build..if u are not o active,almost always AFK or not so social it is not my problem but don't generalise, the others know me and my stile..i respect your answer but i don't accept the usage of "no one " bcoz "4 days" ... Einstein said "time is irrelevant" think abt it

I am conflicted at the way you type vs what you gave as an answer for the math question. You do seem to be knowledgeable due to answering the math question correctly but your spelling gives the impression that you are not mature or are possibly careless.

In reference to the time spent it refers to the investment made to the server. A person who spent say 2-3 days and are designer are likely to not leave unexpectedly and have likely contributed much more and build greater connections to the community.

Also Einstein said time was relative, I do not think he has said that time was irrelevant. Even in that sense he is saying that time can bend around large celestial bodies. In a similar line of logic he said time is an illusion due to time being different in various parts of the universe. I may be wrong but regardless it is in perspective to the universe and the quote if it was said has no logical application here.

Note that the following would not work on members of staff that are of a higher rank:

"If a staff member of any rank below or higher instigates a fight for any variety of reasons, what would you do?:
    warn->frezze->5min ban and if he continue bigger time ban or ip ban until a biger rank staff comes to consult with him"

As such the application is not fully done, or you may perhaps misunderstand.

your answer for "What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?" and "Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?" are contradictory. In addition what if the griefers are offline, or there are a large volume of greifers.

Also can you elaborate on what it means if 2 buildings interact?

trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 am

silus2008 wrote:
    trollatore wrote:

I am conflicted at the way you type vs what you gave as an answer for the math question. You do seem to be knowledgeable due to answering the math question correctly but your spelling gives the impression that you are not mature or are possibly careless.

In reference to the time spent it refers to the investment made to the server. A person who spent say 2-3 days and are designer are likely to not leave unexpectedly and have likely contributed much more and build greater connections to the community.

Also Einstein said time was relative, I do not think he has said that time was irrelevant. Even in that sense he is saying that time can bend around large celestial bodies. In a similar line of logic he said time is an illusion due to time being different in various parts of the universe. I may be wrong but regardless it is in perspective to the universe and the quote if it was said has no logical application here.

Note that the following would not work on members of staff that are of a higher rank:

"If a staff member of any rank below or higher instigates a fight for any variety of reasons, what would you do?:
    warn->frezze->5min ban and if he continue bigger time ban or ip ban until a biger rank staff comes to consult with him"

your answer for "What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?" and "Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?" are contradictory. In addition what if the griefers are offline, or there are a large volume of greifers.

since I am not a promoter, I can not know the commands and do not know if they work or not, when and on who, therefore, I said what I thought was more appropriate to my knowledge at this time. in addition I must say that you can not give an appropriate answer to both questions since every situation is different and should be evaluated in that moment, certainly if a griefer or a mass griefer is offline, you can not save and you have to do so that working conditions are good for others. I admit that my English and a bit rusty Smile
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4785

Post  Blyssed Sun May 06, 2012 1:21 pm

I would just like to add that I believe English is not Trollface's first language. He usually speaks Italian, am I correct Trollface?

I believe Mark has put this application on hold.

Blyssed
    trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Sun May 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Blyssed wrote:I would just like to add that I believe English is not Trollface's first language. He usually speaks Italian, am I correct Trollface?

I believe Mark has put this application on hold.

Blyssed
    to tell the truth, english is the third and Italiano second, main language is romanian ,anw we'll see
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Sun May 06, 2012 3:38 pm

this does clear up some things. Disregard, my statement about maturity than.
    trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Sun May 06, 2012 3:58 pm

silus2008 wrote:this does clear up some things. Disregard, my statement about maturity than.
    nevermind about it Wink
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Post  xSiCkBUILD Sun May 06, 2012 4:47 pm

I have changed my mind at the start off this app i was wrong to judge troll and say no one knows him but... im gonna change my mind he seems to be a good builder and has been very helpful and again i should not have said anything about no one knowing again i should not have commented on this app until i got to know you and see how you act in the server and i think you are very responsible so im changing my mind to a yes.
    trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Sun May 06, 2012 5:49 pm

xSiCkBUILD wrote:I have changed my mind at the start off this app i was wrong to judge troll and say no one knows him but... im gonna change my mind he seems to be a good builder and has been very helpful and again i should not have said anything about no one knowing again i should not have commented on this app until i got to know you and see how you act in the server and i think you are very responsible so im changing my mind to a yes.
    cool, thx man. don't think about that anymore, can happen to anyone,and anyone could have a bad day Wink just smile and go on :hightfive:
    trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Mon May 07, 2012 10:12 pm

silus2008 wrote:
    trollatore wrote:

now i can asnwer to the question : If a staff member of any rank below or higher instigates a fight for any variety of reasons, what would you do? ::: it just happened (i won't say who,why and becoz anw)I told them both where they went wrong trying to explain and compare points of view and tried to make peace, and has worked wonderfully (this is not suposed to be an designers work)
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 pm

This is a valid answer. I may have perceived it incorrectly due to the language barrier but I do think you understand what should be done.
    trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Fri May 11, 2012 5:27 pm

markorply wrote:Im leaving this app on standby until I finish a proper promoter map guide to stop inconveniences
    So.... this app is still on standby?
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Fri May 11, 2012 5:49 pm

I'll give a yes to the application assuming the conditions which I will post if and when you become promoter. One of the conditions involving me seeing how you build so I will check out your map once I have time. I however don't know if mark is currently accepting applications.
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5068

Post  markorply Fri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm

i vote yes for the app, also apps are not on hold anymore
    trollatore
    trollatore
    New to the Family

Post  trollatore Fri May 11, 2012 6:22 pm

Great, then I will wait my promotion and the future conditions of silus, btw my map it's finished, maybe i'll add a few tiny details but it's done. hope you'll like it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:09 am