The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

2 posters

What the Beta server needs...

Agro2much4me
    Agro2much4me
    New to the Family

Stars : 4681

What the Beta server needs... Empty What the Beta server needs...

Post  Agro2much4me Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:56 pm

firstly gd work to chef and his friends for setting up the server its nice, but far from good or great. it needs alot of work, but not in terms of modding but in terms of building, all thats in the main world is some random rollercoaster sht, my cave home, rawwrhs messed up lava filled house and quasi's shack. that is deffinately not what guest should see when they join (or if they can even join i dont undertsand the whitelist thing)we need to build a decent town that has some kick ass skills, but getting all the materials will take forever, and since this is a starter town for people to meerely see and use at first we should be given the matierials to make it already by using cmds, each of us should have like a small (but detailed/gd looking) house that can be like a collective community/spawn location, only high ranking memebers should get a house and people who join will have to earn a place in our town. we also need a portal to the nether and some beacon towers aswell as a road/path system. i also think we should offer new players with a starter kit containinga few torches some food and a stone axe to start them off so they can hit the floor running. I think we also need to try and acctively recruit people for the beta server so that its not entierly empty

I am willing to put the time in to build all of this stuff if some people will help me (quasi has already agreed). i cant understand why people who own beta would still mess around on classic, when the beta world has so much to offer
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5074

What the Beta server needs... Empty Re: What the Beta server needs...

Post  Chef Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:59 am

Agro2much4me wrote:firstly gd work to chef and his friends for setting up the server its nice, but far from good or great. it needs alot of work, but not in terms of modding but in terms of building, all thats in the main world is some random rollercoaster sht, my cave home, rawwrhs messed up lava filled house and quasi's shack. that is deffinately not what guest should see when they join (or if they can even join i dont undertsand the whitelist thing)we need to build a decent town that has some kick ass skills, but getting all the materials will take forever, and since this is a starter town for people to meerely see and use at first we should be given the matierials to make it already by using cmds, each of us should have like a small (but detailed/gd looking) house that can be like a collective community/spawn location, only high ranking memebers should get a house and people who join will have to earn a place in our town. we also need a portal to the nether and some beacon towers aswell as a road/path system. i also think we should offer new players with a starter kit containinga few torches some food and a stone axe to start them off so they can hit the floor running. I think we also need to try and acctively recruit people for the beta server so that its not entierly empty

I am willing to put the time in to build all of this stuff if some people will help me (quasi has already agreed). i cant understand why people who own beta would still mess around on classic, when the beta world has so much to offer

As I said in another post. ". . . Ready for you guys to join. Note that only the server will be set up. Not the spawn, or realms, or markets. This will take time. Unfortunately it's time I don't have and I can only devote so much. - Chef"

I agree on building the spawn. But a little town with roads it will not be. Our classic is epic. I want beta to reflect that. These things take time agro.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:42 pm