The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

3 posters

i have been banned unfairly

honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Stars : 4609

i have been banned unfairly  Empty i have been banned unfairly

Post  honey_tree Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:01 pm

I was playing minecraft and i hade a argument with another player but that stoped but then my dad loged in as another acount: honey_river and he wrote drama slims . excuse my language. is a * nob fag and i got banned along with him and im the rank before promotor im so anoyed please can you see if it wopuld be posible to un ban me ?
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5046

i have been banned unfairly  Empty Re: i have been banned unfairly

Post  Dramaslims Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Honey tree you got banned along with him because you are on the same ip. I warned you about using /write in freebuild5. You didn't take it well but you calmed down so I thought that you would have taken it as a fair warning. You obviously did not because after using /hide Honey_River wrote "Dramaslims is a * ass fag" if I remember correctly in freebuild5. I warned you that if you had built in freebuild5 again I would temporarily ban you. I banned the ip along with both of your accounts. It was extremely disrespectful and offended me greatly that you guys would go in and do exactly what I told you not to do and label me the way you did.

I had warned you. There was no harm done. But reacting in that way is extremely immature and disrespectful. I handled the situation in a mature respectful manner I expected you, being a designer, would also treat it the same. I expected you to respect my decision as it was only a warning.

Now as far as honey_river being your father I do not believe it is. Why would your dad have a problem with me? You already lied to me in the server how am I supposed to believe you now?

And finally I do not see how it was an unfair ban. I warned you and said if it happened again I would tempban you but after seeing the content you had placed in freebuild5 I decided that an permanent ban was necessary.
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6204

Post  silus2008 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:01 pm

As I see it, it was a fair ban. The appeal is declined, and the topic locked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:49 pm