The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

Banned People :/

Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Stars : 4741

Banned People :/ Empty Banned People :/

Post  Oceanpaw Thu May 17, 2012 12:49 am

this isn't really a complaint about another admin but i couldn't think of a better place to post this. now i've been on the server multiple times and went to freebuild5 to find grief by a banned person -.- it makes me angry like earlier this happened that pis*ed me off
    Spoiler:
    i was so mad at this fool i wish he couldn't come back. but banned people CAN come back. they are never really banned. just set to the rank 'Banned' this makes me mad i'd like something it if people with the rank of 'Banned' were actually "banned". i know that there is a topic with a valid reason on this. this is just my complaint
    thank you

~Oceanpaw~
    King74M
    King74M
    New to the Family

Stars : 4518

Banned People :/ Empty Re: Banned People :/

Post  King74M Thu May 17, 2012 1:55 am

yes i've noticed that too. Its not a good thing. We need to fix it so that when they're "banned" rank they are FULLY banned.
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Stars : 4743

Post  xSiCkBUILD Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 am

Ocean this is right but there are some problems sometimes when ops xban everything is not undone that could be the case or some op is not doing there job properly.
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4785

Post  Blyssed Thu May 17, 2012 11:24 am

Sickbuild is correct.

The xban and xundo features of McForge do not always work correcty. I can assure you that any player that is xbanned is fully banned. This simply means that their username and IP address is banned. They cannot return to the server and grief. The blocks that a banned players name are simply not being erased properly by McForge, or, a restore has been performed and a previous version of the map has been restored from the museum.

When a promoter performs an xundo of a player who has griefed, and the requests that a mod+ bans the player, McForge attempts to xundo the player and random blocks will spam throughout the map. This is the main cause of your complaint.

If a /redo is performed on a banned user, of course, all blocks are restore, along with random blocks due to McForge's poor coding.

Blyssed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:56 am