The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

2 posters

I got banned for no reason

AttackNyanPanda
    New to the Family

Stars : 4491

I got banned for no reason Empty I got banned for no reason

Post  AttackNyanPanda Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:02 pm

I got banned for no reason!! on wom i tried to go on and it said you're banned Sad i did nothing

dylancopperchloe said i got hacked and they were swearing. but i'm 12 i don't often swear and if i do its never to someone EVER
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4853

I got banned for no reason Empty Re: I got banned for no reason

Post  Coppermazov Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 pm

I believe that Chef intended to unban you due to lack of tangible evidence, assuming it doesn't arise. There is a topic discussing this matter already, "banning of kalebbelak". I think it would be easier if this situation was discussed within that topic rather than two at once, although it is very understandable that you would miss it in your hurry.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:51 pm