The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

promoter app

SuckMySlurpee
    SuckMySlurpee
    New to the Family

Stars : 4622

promoter app Empty promoter app

Post  SuckMySlurpee Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:48 am

Position applying for:promoter

Why do you want to moderate?:so I can help with builds and I would like a title.I will also help with staff when needed.Im mature and wont act dum.

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?:I will help with ranking visitors and help with anything they need.I can build and can help out with anything.

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?No I have not disagreed with any op.If someone was fighting me for some reason,I would tell them to stop and calm down otherwise you will be kicked.

Are you willing to learn the commands?:yes I am willing.

What is [23+4*67-35]?:not sure because im 12 Razz

YaGutzzz
    YaGutzzz
    New to the Family

Stars : 4636

promoter app Empty Yes

Post  YaGutzzz Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:17 am

I say yes because even if he dosent get promoted he will still be able to build his way up to promoter.SuckMySlurpee is capable of helping all staff and stop building if help is needed.He is a good friend and will be a good staff member and will be able to learn all commands.You have my vote Slurpee Very Happy
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6213

promoter app Empty Re: promoter app

Post  silus2008 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:35 am

promoters do not got a significant if any say in voting in new ones, however I will note what you said. You cannot build to promoter, it is something only doable via an application. My reply to the application is that, even though we have no age restrictions I am wary of adding younger members to the staff. This is due to past experience of other younger once staff members, there are of course the occasional exception, such as nature. The BEDMAS problem is supposed to be a simple problem, and since you are unable to do it, I question your ability in other fields as well. Your answer "Why do you want to moderate?:so I can help with builds and I would like a title.I will also help with staff when needed.Im mature and wont act dum." brings out some other points. One is the misspelling of dumb which I find ironic. Second point, is that it seems you are doing this for the perks of moderator which are colour changes and titles more so than for the community and server. I would like nothing more than for you to prove me wrong, so do so to the active staff online. My vote is no. I am also requesting active staff op+ to report the quality of builds. Also post this under correct topic, next time.

Edit:After looking back at khaos' application also note that, you should not triple post let alone double post, go off topic so far in a thread, do not post your application in another persons application thread, and as said prior " I'm SuckMySlurpee and i really want to get the promoter rank so i can get a title" is really not a good thing to start off with.
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5071

Post  markorply Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 am

i vote no
    i have never seen or heard of you
    you triple posted on khaosjokers application
    your application wasn't suffecient because it showed that you weren't capable, you don't understand the rules, you haven't mentioned how long you have been here
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6213

Post  silus2008 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:27 pm

denied and locked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm