The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

5 posters

FOR SILUS AND D0DDY ONLY! Aeries Freebuild Affiliation Offer.

EricKilla
    EricKilla
    New to the Family

Stars : 4626

FOR SILUS AND D0DDY ONLY! Aeries Freebuild Affiliation Offer.  Empty FOR SILUS AND D0DDY ONLY! Aeries Freebuild Affiliation Offer.

Post  EricKilla Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:08 am

Hello Silus and D0DDY,
    As you are well aware, I am the host and owner of the very well known Aeries Freebuild (One and Only) Minecraft Classic Server.
    The Staff of Aeries Freebuild and myself have decided to cordially extend the offer of Server Affiliation with The Italian Mafia, due to similarities between the servers, the trend of players of both servers playing on both servers, and to reforge old bonds.
    The conditions of an Affiliation Deal are as follows: The server may or may not advertise each other on their sites or inside their servers. Both servers will designate eachother as a fallback location if one of the servers is down. If one of the servers is permanently shut down, then the members of that server will be allowed to migrate, if they so desire, to the other server. They will be allowed to, with the host's permission, transfer maps over between servers.
    I discussed this with LCBChef18, he feels that it isn't a bad idea, but told me to contact you two.
    I understand many of your members have a seeming hatred of the brony community and are aware of the fact that Aeries is a predominantly brony community. The deal is, Aeries members will not bring up the issue if you do not bring up the issue. Sure we may talk to eachother about brony stuff, but only if you are openly opposed to it and are rude about it will we begin to mess with you. Even then, the extent of our fooling with you is little more than something we do for laughs, very much like the people who dislike the bronies do to bronies.
    Please reply to this post as soon as possible!
    Thanks,
    EricKilla,
    Host and Owner, ! 24/7 Aeries Freebuild (One and Only).
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376150

FOR SILUS AND D0DDY ONLY! Aeries Freebuild Affiliation Offer.  Empty Re: FOR SILUS AND D0DDY ONLY! Aeries Freebuild Affiliation Offer.

Post  Doddy Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:15 am

I don't see why we shouldn't, we evidently have a similar community and rules, and we both - I assume need fallback options.
    I'm all for it, though I also fully support Silus' choice.
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6195

FOR SILUS AND D0DDY ONLY! Aeries Freebuild Affiliation Offer.  Empty Re: FOR SILUS AND D0DDY ONLY! Aeries Freebuild Affiliation Offer.

Post  silus2008 Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:27 am

I am for it as well, don't think the brony thing will be an issue as there are bronies on TIM as well. However there maybe different staffing rules and would suggest if this goes through that migration would require using said new rules and abandonment of old practices.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5062

Post  Chef Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:24 pm

I discussed this with LCBChef18, he feels that it isn't a bad idea, but told me to contact you two.

What I really said:

"I cannot make an educated decision on the matter as I do not manage the server as much as I should, you'll have to bring it up with the real owners."
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:57 pm

After bringing up with the current staff of TIM, it seems as if we would have to respectfully decline said offer.
    BoredIwAz
    New to the Family

Stars : 4525

Post  BoredIwAz Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Well that sucks. I was looking forward to this.
    EricKilla
    EricKilla
    New to the Family

Stars : 4626

Post  EricKilla Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:10 pm

As a result I am formally revoking the offer. I had hoped it might be able to fix problems and help people torn between the two but evidently that was felt to not be a noble enough cause.
    Good luck, Italian Mafia. You need it.
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:58 pm

I didn't realize your offer was an ultimatum in disguise. If you wish to take this harshly feel free to, if you wish to think there were problems than feel free to. We will remain as we have, and will accept your members if anything would happen. We have declined, and if your offer was truly cordial your post should reflect that you understand. We did not decline the offer based on how noble it was, there were much more things that were talked about. I hope you are just trolling with the "Good luck, Italian Mafia. You need it." as we may have dodged a couple of bullets in the affiliation. As such feel free to drop by the server whenever, as this means nothing more than declining an offer you offered.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5062

Post  Chef Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:20 am

Topic locked. -.-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:21 am