The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

3 posters

Application for Promoter

Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4862

Application for Promoter Empty Application for Promoter

Post  Coppermazov Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:15 pm

"why do you want to moderate" I benefit from the current activity, and would be glad to increase it if I was able, in whatever degree.

"what do you think you would contribute to the moderating team? what qualities and skills do you offer?"I like fixing things. I imagine myself to be calm, and I certainly have time. I have no predilection toward harshness, and I could help others if that was needed.

"have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?" Not on this server. Some seemed to have no capacity for enforcing grief and spam rules, so that the guest area was like some sort of 1X1 forest, and knocking holes in houses was a necessary form of transportation, even if flying.
    If I was a moderator I would be doing a part in keeping things nice, so I would not be worried. I haven't had any real problems here.

"are you willing to learn the commands?" Yes.

"what is 23+4*67-35?" wrong -silus

"age" over 15, rather than say nothing.

markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5071

Application for Promoter Empty Re: Application for Promoter

Post  markorply Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:17 pm

i vote yes
    ps:age isint an issue here either
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6213

Post  silus2008 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:45 pm

I vote yes. You are promoted with the following conditions (once the server is back up of course)

These are the following conditions of your promotion

1. Remain Active

2. Do remain mature

3. Do NOT abuse powers, this includes inforcing rules that are not of the server. You must contact an owner before you can.

4. Learn Commands

5. Understand that you can have rank taken away whenever with reason

6. Respect the decisions of higher ranking staff, refer to me if you disagree with a decision

7. Understand that moderating > building, do NOT build when the server needs you help

8. Pretty much as 7. help the server if you can

9. Realize messing up at higher ranks means more serious punishments

10. Read the handbook (once it is out, you can ignore it for now)

11. Inforce the rules of the server

If you do not agree notify a moderator+ so you can be demoted. If you accept these conditions try to get a hold of me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:38 pm