The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

2 posters

Promoter app.

bryan0250
    New to the Family

Stars : 4634

Promoter app. Empty Promoter app.

Post  bryan0250 Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:44 pm

IGN:Bryan0250

Position applying for:Promoter

Why do you want to moderate?:I want to help people, have fun , and contribute good things to the server.

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?: (1)
    understandable mods and actives.
    (2)active member, dedicated member , good dealing whit problems and people, respectful and responsible person.

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation? no i havnt. and am not used to disagree whit mods, and if some day i do i wont rage or disrespect them just tell what i think its wrong.

Are you willing to learn the commands?: yes i will.

What is [23+4*67-35]?: 864

silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6212

Promoter app. Empty Re: Promoter app.

Post  silus2008 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:10 pm

I am putting this on the backburner for a while. I think we are currently full on promoters, I will need to shift some stuff around. I will look at this application later on.
    bryan0250
    New to the Family

Stars : 4634

Promoter app. Empty =)

Post  bryan0250 Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:18 pm

okay np, thanks for cheking it =), and let me know if theres any new about it. =p

Sponsored content

Promoter app. Empty Re: Promoter app.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:32 pm