The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

3 posters

My WoM Being Stupid

Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Stars : 4725

My WoM Being Stupid Empty My WoM Being Stupid

Post  Oceanpaw Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 pm

now i've been having troubles doing much anything on my WoM. i don't know why but...well i still don't know Razz. anywho i will try deleting WoM then downloading it again. i that doesn't work then i might be inactive for a little while. my mother recently got a desktop and it's WoM is being stupid as well. so let's see what happens. just telling you peeps ahead of time
    AttackNyanPanda
    New to the Family

Stars : 4481

My WoM Being Stupid Empty Same :P

Post  AttackNyanPanda Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:09 pm

my messes up on me to ive been on this server for 2 weeks now and ive been on the server mostly because of being loged out 53 times! only this server though its weird but still my favourite server!
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4843

My WoM Being Stupid Empty Re: My WoM Being Stupid

Post  Coppermazov Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:44 am

Would you say that Wom is worth the trouble? I'm interested in it but go slow even as it is.

Sponsored content

My WoM Being Stupid Empty Re: My WoM Being Stupid

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 am