The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

Skinkeraket Promoter App

Skinkeraket
    New to the Family

Stars : 4538

Skinkeraket Promoter App Empty Skinkeraket Promoter App

Post  Skinkeraket Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Position applying for:Promoter

Why do you want to moderate?
    : because i like to help people out with their problems and contribute with what i can to the server community

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?:
    hmm not much exept a friendly mood and a relieable mod

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?
    i never really disagreed so much with another mods decisions that i cared to take it up is so i would have Pm'ed the mod and told him about my concerns

What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?: would be cool with a apprentice map

What is one thing you think we are doing well?: promoting a nice and friendly atmosphere and having fun

Are you willing to learn the commands?: thoose i dont allready know ofc

What is x when 2x^2=18?: ????? O.o ????? i failed my math exam lol jk's i havent been to it yet- laiter this year.

NoodlesTHEcat
    NoodlesTHEcat
    New to the Family

Stars : 4713

Skinkeraket Promoter App Empty Re: Skinkeraket Promoter App

Post  NoodlesTHEcat Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:28 am

He is an exceptional builder, also we could do with another promoter. He has been active lately and seems to be mature, i vote yes.
    ChickenBut4000
    ChickenBut4000
    New to the Family

Stars : 4647

Post  ChickenBut4000 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:21 am

i think he is a very talented builder Wink.hes active and mature and would be a great help to the moderating team.i vote yes
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6213

Post  silus2008 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:48 pm

I would suggest promoting

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:15 pm