The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

3 posters

Ganon's Castle

Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Stars : 4726

Ganon's Castle Empty Ganon's Castle

Post  Oceanpaw Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:40 pm

ok so, i went to one of quasi's maps 'zelda' and i was thinking while looking around "Hey there should be a map for Ganon's Castle" so i talked with quasi and we're (and maybe other participants) (promoter+) (those who know what Ganon's Castle looks like xD) are going to get a map for Ganon's Castle and making the castle. here are some images... Ganon's Castle Ganonoot Ganon's Castle Inside_Ganon's_Castle&usg=__MbkCSUbLVDourxdXfyt10nIna0I=&h=768&w=1366&sz=1190&hl=en&start=17&sig2=bA2CPrpkw3W07AbYfHrLDA&zoom=1&tbnid=YvUieyI6Sd0qaM:&tbnh=84&tbnw=150&ei=L8QlT43wI9HbiALxzv37Bw&itbs=1
    Creatoss
    Creatoss
    New to the Family

Stars : 4518

Ganon's Castle Empty Sounds like a good idea

Post  Creatoss Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Sounds great i might be able to help with this. Very Happy
    Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Ganon's Castle Empty re: Ganon's Castle

Post  Oceanpaw Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:30 pm

well creatoss you can help. but i have a question. did you play OoT? it isn't neccessary that you have. it's just that people that have played OoT can picture Ganon's Castle better
    Ghastlyjigglypuff
    Ghastlyjigglypuff
    New to the Family

Stars : 4474

Ganon's Castle Empty Re: Ganon's Castle

Post  Ghastlyjigglypuff Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 pm

I might be able to help. I DID play Oot and I know the castle okay, but I can only picture the part where you fight ganon. Anyway, I thought I could help.
    Creatoss
    Creatoss
    New to the Family

Stars : 4518

Ganon's Castle Empty Reply

Post  Creatoss Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:06 pm

I would like to ask what is this for? Also why not we try something else,something even more amazing and challenging? Anyways ill be willing to help outif its needed.
    Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Ganon's Castle Empty re: Ganon's Castle

Post  Oceanpaw Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Creatoss Ganon's Castle takes a TON of landscaping as well as making the huge hole below Ganon's Castle for the magma. and the rain- hold on spoily...sorta

Spoiler:

so anywho i can picture Ganon's Castle extremeley easily so i can direct on what to do for other volunteers. i'll still be building though i just started a new data on OoT and i'm playing it so i still have my original data (obviously) (that was a waste to say...)

anywho it will be pretty hard considering how drastic the changes were that Ganondorf made to Hyrule Castle (as well as the market...)

Sponsored content

Ganon's Castle Empty Re: Ganon's Castle

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:18 pm