The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

2 posters

dylancopperchloes promoter app

dylancopperchloe
    dylancopperchloe
    New to the Family

Stars : 4513

dylancopperchloes promoter app Empty dylancopperchloes promoter app

Post  dylancopperchloe Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:46 pm

IGN:

Position applying for:

Why do you want to moderate?:

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?:I will always listen to and do what im told by the ops and moderators

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation? no i've always liked their choices

What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?:sometimes the mods will give worlds too early without thinking

What is one thing you think we are doing well?: the ops did a great job on building and ranking and i really like their builds

Are you willing to learn the commands?:yes i would actually like too

What is x when 2x^2=18?:it cant be answered

Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5080

dylancopperchloes promoter app Empty Re: dylancopperchloes promoter app

Post  Chef Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:54 pm

No longer accepting applications, sorry for the inconvenience.

Topic Locked

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:06 pm