The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

3 posters

Mod App kalebbelak

AttackNyanPanda
    New to the Family

Stars : 4499

Mod App kalebbelak  Empty Mod App kalebbelak

Post  AttackNyanPanda Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Read First: sorry i am getting the hang of the promoter now. Silus made me realize that this is way too soon my apologies!

IGN:kalebbelak

Position applying for:Mod

Why do you want to moderate?: because i ask you guys for mod things when im promoter.

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?: same as last app except i play every day now for over 4 hours o.o

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?same as last app

Are you willing to learn the commands?:yep im learning now

What is 23(622)+4?:14310

Last edited by AttackNyanPanda on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6212

Mod App kalebbelak  Empty Re: Mod App kalebbelak

Post  silus2008 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:34 pm

You are using an old template, and applying for moderator in such short time. This clearly took no time at all. I strongly disagree with this application, and am doubting if I should have said yes for the last app.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5079

Mod App kalebbelak  Empty Regret

Post  Chef Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:19 pm

I too now wonder if saying yes to your last app was appropriate. In-Game I find you not knowing 'when' to promote someone... This application itself is filled with laziness. Not only that, but a thread I started earlier today clearly states that we are no longer accepting applications.

No.

Sponsored content

Mod App kalebbelak  Empty Re: Mod App kalebbelak

Post  Sponsored content