The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+2
Chef
markorply
6 posters

Mc full proposal

markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5058

Mc full proposal Empty Mc full proposal

Post  markorply Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:44 pm

I miss theitalianmafia but i really hate playing classic and I want to play again,and I was thinking I could build a bukkit server for chef to host,I will set up the plugins and I may need a bit of help with permissions but I'd like to know what you guys think,please be harsh as you want since I dont want to have mc full and find out nobody plays

also I know chef has issues with his pc but I'd like to know if you can host this chef
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5067

Mc full proposal Empty Re: Mc full proposal

Post  Chef Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 pm

markorply wrote:I miss theitalianmafia but i really hate playing classic and I want to play again,and I was thinking I could build a bukkit server for chef to host,I will set up the plugins and I may need a bit of help with permissions but I'd like to know what you guys think,please be harsh as you want since I dont want to have mc full and find out nobody plays

also I know chef has issues with his pc but I'd like to know if you can host this chef

1. No issues with a pc.

2. I have a perfectly fine server that is 2/3 the way finished with perms. I have no time to finish them, or updated the servers plugins and what not from 1.8.3 to 1.1 (in turn means updating the perms)

To be quite frank i'd be willing to pay someone to set a server up for me completely, perms, plugins, the spawn, possible rpg world, rules, etc. That is to say that if i'm going to pay someone I want it done correctly, and how I want it. Of course it's not that easy though. :/
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376155

Post  Doddy Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Would do it for free, it isn't brain science but sure it takes a while and is similar to programming variables in some parts. If mark wants to build one I would be happy to do perms and variables
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5067

Post  Chef Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Doddy wrote:Would do it for free, it isn't brain science but sure it takes a while and is similar to programming variables in some parts. If mark wants to build one I would be happy to do perms and variables

I think he wants one, but not bad enough to do the work seeing as how I haven't heard from him since this.
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5058

Post  markorply Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

sorry i never get the time to work on a bukkit server and minecraft keeps fckin updating i cant do it sorry
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4775

Post  Blyssed Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 am

I am willing to slowly help, but I won't be able to be involved in playing full version after it is complete. I have purchased full, but only have time for classic. If I helped set it up, it would take some time, but I'm willing to do it. I have set a Bukkit server up in the past (about 3 months ago), but stopped at the point of building the main area, etc. The permissions were time consuming, but were relatively straight forward. Anyway, if you guys want to move forward, we may be able to split up the work. Is it possible to FTP into the server? If we move forward with this, maybe we can setup FTP accounts that log directly into the working directory for Bukkit. This would eliminate any security risks for Chef. Just an idea....

Blyssed
    Campeze
    Campeze
    New to the Family

Stars : 4521

Post  Campeze Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:36 am

At this time I am slowly working on the server. I already had it built and it was running fine but when the update came it screwed up everything made the server go down for quite some time.

The challenge I am facing at the moment is trying to update the server which is something in all honesty I have had little experience with. The plug-ins are a mess and all have to be updated but I don't know where to start. Luckily I wont have redo the permissions.
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Stars : 4733

Post  xSiCkBUILD Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Yeh, i heard from mark its nearly done.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:24 pm