The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+5
cheesebeatsbydre
silus2008
Dramaslims
Coppermazov
Ghastlyjigglypuff
9 posters

7 Wonders of the World (Project Wonder)

Ghastlyjigglypuff
    Ghastlyjigglypuff
    New to the Family

Stars : 4475

7 Wonders of the World (Project Wonder) Empty 7 Wonders of the World (Project Wonder)

Post  Ghastlyjigglypuff Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Me and Creatoss are begining to decide upon making the 7 wonders of the world. This would mean the worlds greatest forms of archetecture be brought to life! We would like to recieve some help and some ideas on how we can make this truly "amazing". If you would like to help us please reply and we will try to answer your request.

(for those of you who dont know what the 7 wonders are then here they are)

1. Taj mahal

2. The Great Wall of china

3. Machu Pichu

4. Christ the Redeemer

5. Petra

6. The Coloseumn

7.Chichen Itza
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4845

7 Wonders of the World (Project Wonder) Empty Re: 7 Wonders of the World (Project Wonder)

Post  Coppermazov Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:32 pm

There's already a Taj Mahal project in progress. I personally think the Coloseumn would be neat, but I couldn't contribute to the project itself, so that's just my opinion.
    Ghastlyjigglypuff
    Ghastlyjigglypuff
    New to the Family

7 Wonders of the World (Project Wonder) Empty Re: 7 Wonders of the World (Project Wonder)

Post  Ghastlyjigglypuff Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Coppermazov wrote:There's already a Taj Mahal project in progress. I personally think the Coloseumn would be neat, but I couldn't contribute to the project itself, so that's just my opinion.
    I know. I was just announcing we may be building all seven wonders(we may tie in the taj mahal project to this).
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4845

Post  Coppermazov Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Oh wow, that's quite ambitious. Hope it turns out well.
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5038

Post  Dramaslims Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Hmmmm. You should replace Christ the Redeemer with Christ the King. It's much larger and I personally think it is much nicer looking with it's golden crown on top. It's located in Poland if you want to search it.
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6196

Post  silus2008 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:00 pm

going to be a pretty hard to do, best of luck with it. Message an OP if you need help setting it up.
    cheesebeatsbydre
    cheesebeatsbydre
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4735

Post  cheesebeatsbydre Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:03 pm

So, we can use the 'spleef' map for the Colosseum, and I'd be happy for you to use the tajproj. For everything else, I'd love to join the team - you're gonna need a LOT of people to pull this off! Count me in, let's DO EET!
    Naturespeedbumpp
    Naturespeedbumpp
    New to the Family

Stars : 4709

Post  Naturespeedbumpp Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Agreed great idea. Count me in on this one.
    Ghastlyjigglypuff
    Ghastlyjigglypuff
    New to the Family

7 Wonders of the World (Project Wonder) Empty Reply

Post  Ghastlyjigglypuff Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Great! I'm glad everyone is onboard and I hope to get this started soon. I'm thinking we could start around saturday 2/11/12. If anyone thinks that is not a good time, be sure to message me back with questions and comments.
    King74M
    King74M
    New to the Family

Stars : 4504

Post  King74M Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Good luck. I thought the Great Barrier Reef was a wonder of the world.

King74M
    Thank you.
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:04 pm

I believe this project was never completed successfully. o answer your inquiry about the great barrier reef, it is not one of the 7 wonders of the world but is considered one of the 7 natural wonders of the world. There are numerous lists of "wonders of the world".
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Stars : 4729

Post  xSiCkBUILD Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Yeh not to be mean but, for the great wall of china you just make mountains and make a wall go up and down.
    King74M
    King74M
    New to the Family

Post  King74M Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:05 am

Oh yeah your right silus2008. Its a natural wonder. Can i help with it?

Regards King74M
    Thank you.
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4779

Post  SpooXter Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Silus has already been built. To go see him visit fixeron, I think it's still there
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Post  silus2008 Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 pm

SpooXter wrote:Silus has already been built. To go see him visit fixeron, I think it's still there

I think you might have misread what king put spooxter, lol. In addition I should note that I believe this projecet was abandoned and the member to my knowledge is not currently active.

Last edited by silus2008 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5038

Post  Dramaslims Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Both Ghastlyjigglypuff and Creatos seem to be inactive.
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Stars : 4729

Post  xSiCkBUILD Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 am

Who's that.
    King74M
    King74M
    New to the Family

Post  King74M Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:41 am

Dont worry if he misread my post.

King.
    This in reply to silus2008
    Ghastlyjigglypuff
    Ghastlyjigglypuff
    New to the Family

Post  Ghastlyjigglypuff Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Sorry everyone. I haven't been active on TheItalianMafia for a while. But, I hopeto start it soon. PM me or Creatoss if you would like to participate and what day to start would work for everyone. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:32 am