The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

5 posters

grifingers app

grifinger2
    New to the Family

Stars : 4513

grifingers app Empty grifingers app

Post  grifinger2 Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:13 pm

IGN: grifinger

Position applying for: Moderator/Manager

Why do you want to moderate?:Because i send many apps and
    they. and everyone its was a no. but now i got my own servers and i know lot more and think i can do some great stuff i am friendly and always ready to help(execpt im afk) And im willing to do anything you set me on

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?: I offer a lots of stuff like friendly staff great stuff maybe i could do the staffs even better

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?
    No i havent not on this server
    i would have asked why he disagreed my action and if i done anything wrong(else i know i didnt)

What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?: I really like that its always on and there and friendly admins cool buildings and fast help

What is one thing you think we are doing well?:
    Im friendly and building cool stuff

Are you willing to learn the commands?:
    Yeah but i gotta warn you know most of them

What is x when 2x^2=18?: Plz look at my age and you will see why i didnt write this

Age: 12 (but i know how to code make programs and that stuff)
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4861

grifingers app Empty Re: grifingers app

Post  Coppermazov Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Please discount this if you're applying for a beta position.

Whois Grifinger:17 hours 31 minutes online, first logged in 2011-7-29, current rank of builder.

This seems like the start of a good application, but some of it is rather vague, such as your answer to whether you are willing to learn commands, but on the other hand you seem to have a capacity for being nicely thorough and analytical. Whatever is decided regarding your application, you will have to reach the designer building rank before becoming a promoter. Its a good idea to have a full day's time online as well, though I don't know if it is a strict requirement.

I would suggest that you edit the application a bit to make it more clear, so that we'll know more precisely where you stand. It seems to be pointing in a good direction. You may want to consider donating as a second option if your circumstances easily allow for it.
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6212

Post  silus2008 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:43 pm

there are large amount of flaws with this application.

1. You are not a designer

2. Your answers do not match the questions

3. You were banned

4. Threatened to shutdown server somehow if you remained banned due to alleged connections to notch

5. Communication issues

I am a strong no at the moment
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 pm

I withdraw any positive position based on the threat. If he was banned for such an extreme reason, I imagine that there is basis for deleting the application altogether.
    grifinger2
    New to the Family

Stars : 4513

Post  grifinger2 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:35 pm

silus2008 wrote:there are large amount of flaws with this application.

1. You are not a designer

2. Your answers do not match the questions

3. You were banned

4. Threatened to shutdown server somehow if you remained banned due to alleged connections to notch

5. Communication issues

I am a strong no at the moment

Silus i just wanna come again and try i have been here is some reasons

1. I have been designer judt got demoted(mod is trying to figure out what happend

2.What do you mean with this

3. Yeah one of the mods banned me just because i just asked him about something that im really not remember its long time ago

4. Lots of people says that i will say the same to you that i said to everyone else My bro did it he is so annoying im really sorry

5. No im strongly yelling NO that its

Thats all for for now

The blauwk has spoken santa
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4795

Post  SpooXter Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:51 pm

It is a problem that has been discussed before and you are still trying to defend yourself. I think the proper way to go was to apologize. You are not showing us that you changed, just denying everything we have against you without giving us proof that we are wrong.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:05 pm

SpooXter is correct.

That you don't remember why you were banned doesn't ease the fact that you were, and the sibling excuse has never been accepted. I hadn't been thorough enough to check that you are a former staff member. You should read the full "changes/updates" topic posted by chef, but this is the primarily important section in your case, quoted directly below for your convenience. You haven't posted "a demotion appeal" exactly, but it clearly amounts to the same thing.

"The Demotion of Staff:Once you've screwed up and have been removed as a staff member there isn't going to be any more "create a demotion appeal." Its permanent. If the admins were to promote you again it would make us look like fools in the eyes of everyone else."
    Naturespeedbumpp
    Naturespeedbumpp
    New to the Family

Stars : 4725

Post  Naturespeedbumpp Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:25 pm

I agree big no no. Dude no offense but your a little loopy as I remeber. Definatly a no. You disrespected a superior, me. You threated that your friends with Notch and he could ban me from minecraft.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:26 am