The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

This is for a map read this or die lol

devryfarrow
    New to the Family

Stars : 4424

This is for a map read this or die lol Empty This is for a map read this or die lol

Post  devryfarrow Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 pm

My plans for my map is to make a castle and a city with it.

i want to build bigger and better things then wht i have

i got ranked from this huge building and it was window wood and a pool in the atic and there is this secret hideout in there to ant the map is shaun

a ceo ranked me im nt sure who it was but when i find out i will tell u

i would be here alot to build on my map

i will allow only people i trust build on my map

i think i am qualified to improve builds

Last edited by devryfarrow on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because king said caps are rude)
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4848

This is for a map read this or die lol Empty Re: This is for a map read this or die lol

Post  Coppermazov Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:03 pm

I had asked you to follow the template, there are more questions than that one. Also, /rankinfo says that it was rawwrhh who gave you designer. Here are all of the questions, please edit your post to fit the template. That is the point of templates.

1.What plans do you have for the map?answered

2.Can you think of any new things you would like to try at in building?

3.About how often would you be online to use the map?

4.Who promoted you to Designer?answered by /rankinfo

5.What were you promoted to designer for? (please provide either a description and the map name, or a screenshot)

6a.Will you be allowing anyone to use your map who is beneath designer rank? (see rule g)

6b.(only answer if yes above) Are you qualified to help them improve in building, and can you assure us that you will do so?

Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

This is for a map read this or die lol Empty Re: This is for a map read this or die lol

Post  Coppermazov Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Spooxter raised an objection in chat. If it is seen to be a valid one (I think he's going to post here) thenyour application won't be accepted for the time being. Please refer to rule c. at this link.
    http://www.theitalianmafia.co/t396-designer-map-application-template#2650
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4782

Post  SpooXter Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm glad he is ambitious enough to start such a build, but I would also like to see him begin with maybe a small part of the build so that we would see what his building skills are. I believe every map application should give a small example of the contents of the desired map as we still have flaws in our ranking system and this would be a fail-proof method. For a big server like ours we have a lot of maps, most of which are useless or filled with bad builds that are not even at designer level. To prevent our server from filling up with more of these, I believe my method would help filter good from bad. Also I think that the example the designer gives should be approved by more than just 1 mod+
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:40 pm

If no one else votes for you to get a map(now it is Yes-1 No-1), we'll need you to do as spoox suggests and start some of your castle in designer. We can always paste it into another map, and the designer maps are mostly empty as it is, not to mention much larger than personal maps are set to be.

[reply to SpooXter]
    Not everyone can give screenshots, and this was meant to be confined to forums so that it could be easier to oversee, but better standards for description would be good. Having multiple ops approve is the point of applications, the voting that we're doing now. These also bring up whether or not the initial promotion to designer was a good decision. You may wish to comment on the remaining problems in the template post.
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Stars : 4812

Post  mitchell2753 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 am

NOt to be mean but i vote no... Unfortunatly you dont have very good buildings skills and certainly not those needed for this project :/ I am sorry devry
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:10 pm

You will not be given a map for the time being, and will be expected to practice in designer until we believe that you have sufficiently improved, we will inform you of when that is.

You are fully entitled to staff assistance in learning new ways and methods of building, if you show yourself cooperative with them. If any staff flatly refuse to help you and you aren't being difficult about it, then you are not at fault.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:22 pm