The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

5 posters

Moving servers

c3za
    New to the Family

Stars : 4661

Moving servers Empty Moving servers

Post  c3za Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:53 am

Im thinking about moving servers, i know alot of people play on this server, so if you dont want me to leave vote?
    If there is 10 or more people want me to stay i will stay.
    Yes or No?
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6203

Moving servers Empty Re: Moving servers

Post  silus2008 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 am

This is wildly unnecessary. Either choose to stay or leave, there is no reason to poll the server or drag this out.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4852

Post  Coppermazov Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:15 am

I'd say stay, if you demand that we supply an opinion. But silus is right about trolling for opinions.
    cheesebeatsbydre
    cheesebeatsbydre
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4742

Post  cheesebeatsbydre Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:21 am

NOOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEE

למה????

you're making me speak in Hebrew! THAT'S how bad this is!

איזה בלגנ!
    c3za
    New to the Family

Post  c3za Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:43 am

Hmm, im only trying to see if i have friends here, but i guess i should leave
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5045

Post  Dramaslims Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 am

I agree with silus and copper.
    cheesebeatsbydre
    cheesebeatsbydre
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4742

Post  cheesebeatsbydre Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 am

you guys are being jerks. C3, don't leave - we DO like you! The only reason (I think) people are ragging on you is because you worded your announcement weirdly - you should have asked if people want you to stay, because you were thinking of leaving.
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:08 am

His post is merely asking his worth and nothing else. It's not a matter of us liking you c3, in fact I have always liked you, but asking us to vote upon your worth to the server is asinine. When it comes down to it you are the one making the overall choice of whether to leave or stay. So please don't take our posts out of context we neither stated that we liked him or disliked him.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4852

Post  Coppermazov Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Its unreasonable for you to demand that ten people vote, as though you consider any friends of yours who make up a number less than ten to be entirely worthless, while we should, in turn, highly value you in spite of your apparent contempt for us all. That apparent contempt is the only reason for the cold responses, at least in my case, it has nothing inherently to do with you as a person.

If this were actually about friends, then cheese would have been sufficient to keep you here without any further though of leaving. I don't think he's spoken Hebrew for anyone else here. I think you're a good builder, rather original, and quite far from being bad staff. You really sell yourself short, but please don't blame us on that account.
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Coppermazov wrote:Its unreasonable for you to demand that ten people vote, as though you consider any friends of yours who make up a number less than ten to be entirely worthless, while we should, in turn, highly value you in spite of your apparent contempt for us all. That apparent contempt is the only reason for the cold responses, at least in my case, it has nothing inherently to do with you as a person.

If this were actually about friends, then cheese would have been sufficient to keep you here without any further though of leaving. I don't think he's spoken Hebrew for anyone else here. I think you're a good builder, rather original, and quite far from being bad staff. You really sell yourself short, but please don't blame us on that account.

I agree. But c3 also needs to consider that he is no longer staff, therefore you have no impact on the servers normal routine. No one will vote on your worth as you are no longer an important element of the servers functionality. It iritates me that you think that you're asking us to basicaly beg for you to stay.
    c3za
    New to the Family

Post  c3za Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Well im not leaving, and drama i dont care if im not important, and i did write the topic wrong sorry.
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6203

Post  silus2008 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:47 pm

locked and moved to evidence

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:29 pm