The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

"/imageprint" tutorial

Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5058

"/imageprint" tutorial Empty "/imageprint" tutorial

Post  Dramaslims Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 pm

I recently had xSickbuild as me to help him use /imageprint. It explained it to him briefely but I have come to notice that it is a very difficult command to explain through normal minecraft chat. Therefore I have taken 30 minutes out of my day to make a small tutorial. Warning I made this tutorial very "Stupid Proof" Razz

Things you'll need
    1. An image off the internet
    2. The rank of promoter

Step ONE
    First you need to find a pretty picture that you would like to impliment into the server. There are several ways you can obtain this. Either you can google search a random image that you like or you can upload one of your own onto an image hosting website (ex. Picasa,devianart, imageshack, etc.)

Supported image types include:
    .gif .png .jpg .bmp
    (PNG and GIF may use transparency)

After you have found your pretty picture of choice you need to copy the image url. You do this simply by right clicking on the image and selecting "copy image url".
    Spoiler:

Step TWO
    Next you need to make the "image url" tiny. You can do this bye going toTinyUrl. All you do is paste your previously copied "image url" into the small box provided on the website and click on the Make "TinyURL!" button.

Spoiler:

After the browser redirects you to your newly condensed "image url" you need to highlight and copy the small one in the middle.

Spoiler:

Step THREE
    After you have copied your new tiny version of your "image url" you need to start up your WoM client and head to TIM. You need to find a large space with no blocks. Next you need to type into your chatbox /imageprint <switch> <url>. In the area labeled "switch" you need to type one of the switches provided bellow:

1= 2 layer color image
    2= 1 layer color image
    3= 2 layer grayscale image
    4= 1 layer grayscale image
    5= black and white image
    6= mathematical grayscale
    layer or l= print horizontally

In the area labeled "url" you need to paste your tiny "image url".

Spoiler:

After you type this into the chat box and press enter you will be prompted to place two blocks to determine the direction. All you do is simple place one block where you want the bottom corner of the image to start and another block in the direction you want it to be printed.

Spoiler:

Here is an example:
    /imageprint 2 http://tinyurl.com/76fz9s7
    The 2 means the the image will be printed in color.
    After

Your end result should look something like this:
    Spoiler:

After that you're finished! Use this command wisely. Abuse of this command can result in a demotion.

Tutorial by: (Co-Owner)Dramaslims

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:42 pm