The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

2 posters

promoter application

bryan0250
    New to the Family

Stars : 4635

promoter application Empty promoter application

Post  bryan0250 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:00 pm

IGN: Bryan0250

Position applying for: promoter

Why do you want to moderate?:
    to help people, make them happy when they deserve it. and have fun over.

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?:1) mature mods and active. .2)Dedicated-active player, good partner, mature person, good at taking right decisions,and good handling bad situations.

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?no at the moment never.

Are you willing to learn the commands?:
    Sure

What is 23(622)+4?:14310

markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5071

promoter application Empty Re: promoter application

Post  markorply Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:21 pm

sorry i cant really say anything since my timezone is almost opposite

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:08 am