The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

promotion app for promotor

Milk_pike
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Stars : 4685

promotion app for promotor Empty promotion app for promotor

Post  Milk_pike Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:47 am

Position applying for: promoter

Why do you want to moderate?:I want too moderate because that is what i enjoy doing. i do care for building but im willing to help where needed ,i love too moderate and help run servers.

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?: I am not easily impressed, you will never see me rank something thats not totally worth it. I dont really like too build that much, however i think i am not skilled as a builder when i do actually build Neutral

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?: i have no ishuse with the moderating
    Are you willing to learn the commands?: I know most all of the commands very well. however the ones i dont know (if there are any) yes i would be willing, if not wanting too learn them Very Happy

thanxs alot MILK_PIKE
    khaosjoker909
    New to the Family

Stars : 4626

promotion app for promotor Empty Re: promotion app for promotor

Post  khaosjoker909 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:42 am

wow... thats exactly what i wrote asking for promoter. so you probably just copyed and pasted it. you should write your own app and use it. copying mine shows lazyness. i vote no
    honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Stars : 4610

promotion app for promotor Empty promotion

Post  honey_tree Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:49 pm

please can u promot me iv been waitin ages but im stuck on this rank next rank is promotor and yes i respect peoples choises and if there are any disagrements i will make a compromise
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6205

Post  silus2008 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:10 pm

honey_tree wrote:please can u promot me iv been waitin ages but im stuck on this rank next rank is promotor and yes i respect peoples choises and if there are any disagrements i will make a compromise

you need to make a new thread and follow the template. The current application is denied and locked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:08 pm