The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

whosDane's Promotor Application

enaD
    enaD
    New to the Family

Stars : 4484

whosDane's Promotor Application Empty whosDane's Promotor Application

Post  enaD Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:51 pm

IGN: whosDane

Position applying for: Promotor

Why do you want to moderate?: I want to help the TIM moderating team in helping demolish the evil souled minecratians that break the rules.

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?: Even though I am young I offer maturity to the server. I have some moderating skills from previous servers, and I also have a flexible schedule that can help the server have a moderator online at almost all times.

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation? I have never disagreed with a moderator's action.

What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?: Off the top of my head I can not think of one.

What is one thing you think we are doing well?: One thing TIM is doing right is the ranking system. The moderators do a good job of judging builds. When a build is not rank worthy they don't rank the builder because they don't want to be mean. Also when you build is not rank worthy the mods give constructive criticism to the player to help improve their builds.

Are you willing to learn the commands?: Of course

In what situations would you not follow rules and use moral judgement?: If the situation was something that included something that I believed in strongly I would use my moral judgement.

If a staff member of any rank below or higher instigates a fight for any variety of reasons, what would you do?:
    If it was disrupting the server I would try to break the fight up to restore peace.
    What is x when 2x^2=18?: Don't know
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6205

whosDane's Promotor Application Empty Re: whosDane's Promotor Application

Post  silus2008 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:15 pm

I will say yes, will promote if another yes from a prominent staff member shows up. Application is the most complete one currently, however would have liked a complaint about the server.
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4788

Post  SpooXter Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:42 am

Definite yes. Ever since I got to know him he has been flawless - acts very mature, is a very good builder compared to other designers, very active. He might need to go through very fast training that will show him which build is worth a promotion as from the beginning he started at a very high level. I'm not sure why I need to explain it even...
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5063

Post  markorply Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Accepted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:40 pm