The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

5 posters

What the crap guys?!

hl2modrift
    hl2modrift
    New to the Family

Stars : 4501

What the crap guys?! Empty What the crap guys?!

Post  hl2modrift Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:45 am

Was on the server at like...6:30 this evening (January 13, 2012) and I got on about 20 minutes ago (January 14, 2012 Around: 5:00 A.M. EST) and I'm a visitor and my name has been taken off of the "Noteable persons" list. I don't know what the heck is going on but I don't like it...I feel forgotten...I've been sneaking on computers just to stay on the server because I've been grounded...I sent LCBChef18 a message about that. I'm kinda worried that I'm losing my place on the server as staff. This was the only server I had left. Aeries is a sh**hole and no other servers fit what I enjoy. T.I.M is fun, but not when I get demoted from CEO to Visitor.
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376148

What the crap guys?! Empty Re: What the crap guys?!

Post  Doddy Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 am

T.I.M has been leaning towards closure however Chef is keeping it going. Changes are being made to make the server more efficient with promoting and moderating.
    A lot of people will likely be given a clean slate or will need to adjust to retain ranks, which is only fair in my opinion.
    Myself and Silus will be far less active than we were but will try our best to keep the server happy, we're thinking of other games of mutual interest that we can all play.
    If you have steam join the new network;
    The Mafioso
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6193

Post  silus2008 Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 am

In addition I do not think you have been that active, and as such see where this may have come from. However I didn't do it and do not know the exact details. However you should note that out of the staff ranks including promoter you have one of the lowest time spent on the server and just joined the forum. I am also not aware of any achievements you may have done, however I assume you must have done something notable to become CEO in the first place. The said achievement is something I am not aware of and thus can not really say if what happened to you was fair. As things currently remain it does seem fair unless said achievement(s) was very notable.
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5060

Post  Chef Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 pm

I did it because I haven't seen you for a while. Join and i'll be happy to rectify the problems Smile
    AlecDent
    AlecDent
    New to the Family

Stars : 4599

Post  AlecDent Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 am

"Aeries is a sh**hole"

Thanks.
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376148

Post  Doddy Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:22 am

^ Dedication What the crap guys?! Busey_clapping
    hl2modrift
    hl2modrift
    New to the Family

Post  hl2modrift Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Was me saying that aeries is a sh**hole a bad thing? Or was it a good thing? xD Idk...I hope it's a good thing.
    hl2modrift
    hl2modrift
    New to the Family

Post  hl2modrift Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 pm

AlecDent wrote:"Aeries is a sh**hole"

Thanks.

Hahahahaha sorry Alec. I don't think it's your choice what I can think about Aeries. Just putting my opinion out there. So don't get mad at me. It's just an opinion. and it's not you guys that's the problem, it's just the server in general. I don't enjoy it. I basically just go on to say hi.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 am