The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+3
Coppermazov
mitchell2753
Milk_pike
7 posters

milk_pike promoter application

Milk_pike
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Stars : 4692

milk_pike promoter application Empty milk_pike promoter application

Post  Milk_pike Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Position applying for: promoter

Why do you want to moderate?: i want to moderater because i love it when people move up in life espcially on this server

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?:i offre my pacctenice end respect to other mods and people on the server

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation? im not acctually sure if i have ever disagreed but if i have i am really sorry

What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?:none the server is awesome just the way it is

What is one thing you think we are doing well?:building and moderating

Are you willing to learn the commands?: i am always very willing to learn more commands

In what situations would you not follow rules and use moral judgement?:if it is really really bad then i will not follow the rules but i will keep in the lines

If a staff member of any rank below or higher instigates a fight for any variety of reasons, what would you do?: try to end it as quik as possible

What is x when 2x^2=18?:

mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Stars : 4825

milk_pike promoter application Empty Re: milk_pike promoter application

Post  mitchell2753 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 pm

I vote yes...not on account of me knowing him...but because he has potential and i have seen him work out problems

I say yes
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4861

Post  Coppermazov Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:32 pm

I vote yes also, it seems like you would do quite well as a promoter. But your profile age says 13, it must not update automatically to the passage of time.
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Post  mitchell2753 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Coppermazov wrote:I vote yes also, it seems like you would do quite well as a promoter. But your profile age says 13, it must not update automatically to the passage of time.

Lol
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4861

Post  Coppermazov Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:36 pm

mitchell2753 wrote:
    Coppermazov wrote:I vote yes also, it seems like you would do quite well as a promoter. But your profile age says 13, it must not update automatically to the passage of time.

Lol

I was actually being serious, didn't mean that. Oh well.
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Stars : 4745

Post  xSiCkBUILD Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:16 pm

I vote yes, simply cause he looks like he has exeperionse
    with moderating. a few spelling mistakes, but thats fine im a terrible speller, lol im dislexic serious. But back to the Application, i do think he deserves a place in the moderating team so on that note i vote yes.
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Post  mitchell2753 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 am

wow....all need be for the owners and co-owners like drama mark etc to vote
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5070

Post  markorply Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 am

i vote yes because mitchell could help him learn commands
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Post  markorply Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 am

with 4/4 yes from moderators+ id count this as approved
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5054

Post  Dramaslims Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:55 pm

What is going on here? We agreed that milk pike cannot be staff do to his constant lies to staff in the past about griefing.
    Milk_pike
    Milk_pike
    New to the Family

Stars : 4692

Post  Milk_pike Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 pm

what is this about me not being able to become part of the staff ??
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 pm

"I don't think he is holding a grudge, as there is a legitimate reason to be concerned as you have been banned in the past (and assuming that was your warning), your second griefing incident would warrant a xban from me. However I did not deal with that nor know the outcome and will hold until I get some news of it. D0ddy however has reported improvement which is main reason I am hesitant to vote on in addition to not having the full story. Drama is a respectable member of the community and you should respect his decision However if you believe he is being unfair and have any concerns about admin abuse, you can message me in private also assuming you have some proof."

This was quoted by Silus. His past still concerns me greatly. I have seen how milk really acts and he is not nearly mature enough to handle situation that could potentially hurt the server. I do not trust him. We kept him out of a staff rank in the past for a reason. He was on the verge of an X-Ban several times and has argued with staff. Milk is a kid (I think? Correct me if i'm wrong) and I don't think that he has the maturity needed to handle situations correctly.

I've been very angry lately about many different things so if you guys feel I have been unfair to him please tell me and I will correct my behavior. But I do not want to see him in staff. Not because I don't like him. But because I have seen his behavior and how angry he gets. If he can not respect a staff decision then how is he going to make one?

Also what was the reasoning for us voting No in the past? There was a legitimate reason that Chef, D0DDY, Silus, and Myself voted no. Mitch is also close to Milk. I have observed this over time. But Mitch has seen what happened. I will not ignore this issue. I do not feel he is fit for staff. Like copper said he's 13. I feel it's a maturity issue. I do not want a past griefer and lier to be making decisions on the server. He's not trustworthy.

Last edited by Dramaslims on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Post  markorply Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:14 pm

I wasnt informed over a second xban however I have seen milk and he is more mature then before also there is no much damage he can do as promoter even if he good or not
    I was the first to xban him for grief and he has improved alot since I first met him anyway
    I have not seen him get angry or disrespect my decisions so if you could give a log of him disrespecting that would help
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Okay. I understand that. I am concerned about his behavior in the past affecting his future decisions. He is very young. I just feel the maturity isn't there. I myself haven't seen a lot of change besides him not being as active on the server. We need to talk about this before making this decision. I don't feel he is fit for the job.

Like I said I have nothing against milk. I just don't agree with his attitude toward things. I do not want him having commands such as xban. I understand he can't do a lot at promoter but promoter leads to mod. And I don't want people who do not know him as well promoting him to mod.
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Mark he has a past. You cannot deny that. He has been very disrespectful in game toward staff several times. It was quite awhile ago I can try to find logs but it may take awhile considering I have several folders full of not only my own but all of blyssed's logs. You may have not had bad experiences with milk but I have and several others too.
    c3za
    New to the Family

Stars : 4670

Post  c3za Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Im with drama, he is an alright mod at sometimes then he is disrespectfull at other times we need a mods that arnt disrespectfull, even tho i can be like that sometimes as well just like any other person but getting xbanned twice? Huh, i only got banned once and look were i am :/
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Dramaslims Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:03 am

I have talked to mark and we have both agreed that the best thing to do is promote milk under supervision. Understand that you're walking a thin line and if you cannot handle the responsibilities of the position you will be demoted and all future applications will be denied.
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Post  mitchell2753 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:39 am

Never mind

Last edited by mitchell2753 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : =|)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:00 am