The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+8
Oceanpaw
quasimario
cheesebeatsbydre
Doddy
Chef
WEareMARSHALL
Coppermazov
SpooXter
12 posters

Ideas for advertising the server

SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4776

Ideas for advertising the server - Page 3 Empty Re: Ideas for advertising the server

Post  SpooXter Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:55 am

ore song ideas... Also I would like to add exobot to the maps that I would like to be filmed. I got permission from Merrowing so it should be fine
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Ideas for advertising the server - Page 3 Empty Re: Ideas for advertising the server

Post  SpooXter Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Hey guuuys.... I have no intentions to leave this idea behind. We need it and I believe all the builds that were putting the project on hold are finished. If some are still not then we'll just have to start without them and at least motivate the slow pokes to hurry up.
    Oceanpaw
    Oceanpaw
    New to the Family

Stars : 4724

Post  Oceanpaw Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:11 am

SpooX this song should fit the idea of what we're trying to make in this video:
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5051

Post  markorply Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:35 pm

thanks ocean but we're looking for songs that are bearable to listen to.
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Post  SpooXter Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:07 pm

There is one problem now... I haven't seen D0DDY in a week at least, so I think we should for now start looking for another one to film the video. I still believe we need this as there are some dead hours, when there are staff on, but no visitors. The advert could have the potential to fix that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:49 pm