The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

4 posters

promoter application (i have grown up now :lol:)

maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

Stars : 4549

promoter application (i have grown up now :lol:) Empty promoter application (i have grown up now :lol:)

Post  maxi90302 Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:13 pm

please can i be promoter im very diffrent now better builder,more grown up (im 11 now) womrealms.com/clans.php #2 clan Skylon Bandits that shows my teamwork (im the leader of SB) so please can i be promoter
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6212

promoter application (i have grown up now :lol:) Empty Re: promoter application (i have grown up now :lol:)

Post  silus2008 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm

I am going to say no, however the decision will not be mine. I am saying no based on the following reasons

1. Problems from the past that lead to more trouble than it was worth.

2. what chef said : "The Demotion of Staff: Once you've screwed up and have been removed as a staff member there isn't going to be anymore "Create a demotion appeal." It's permanent. If the admins were to promote you again it would make us look like fools in the eyes of everyone else."

3. Building skills not being to par, or at least maturity

4. This is not a proper template

5. I do not think you are designer (haven't checked)

6. You were expunged, not set at inactive_admin

I believe your unexpunging was just that, you being able to start from scratch. The person who ultimately says yes or no should take what I said into consideration.
    Naturespeedbumpp
    Naturespeedbumpp
    New to the Family

Stars : 4725

promoter application (i have grown up now :lol:) Empty Re: promoter application (i have grown up now :lol:)

Post  Naturespeedbumpp Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Follow the template. I really don't approve of this though. I suggest you start from scratch as a guest. But not my choice just my opion Smile thankyou
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4861

Post  Coppermazov Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:40 pm

If he's improved in maturity, and is truly grateful to be back, then starting from scratch would only be a minor setback, a insignificant penance for whatever it was that he did. Not knowing what he did I write wholly in ignorance, and would look doubly foolish to venture any decision. If (and I would prefer this to be untrue, and assume it to be untrue as long as reasonably able) you are only, or even primarily concerned with rank, then restarting from guest, from such a standpoint, would be quite a torturous indignity. While if you are sincere, it will just be time spent on the server, time simply being time, no different whatever rank you are. That is only my take on things, it may be an unreasonable stance.
    maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

Post  maxi90302 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 pm

Ok but silus can we just put all of that behind us and just treat me like a builder (that what rank i am now)please
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6212

Post  silus2008 Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:14 pm

people change and as such sure I will treat you as a builder
    Naturespeedbumpp
    Naturespeedbumpp
    New to the Family

Stars : 4725

Post  Naturespeedbumpp Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Ok then I guees its settled. Welcome back to the new improved TIM!
    maxi90302
    maxi90302
    New to the Family

promoter application (i have grown up now :lol:) Empty K Thanks Silus (Im artisan now enyway)

Post  maxi90302 Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:30 pm

silus2008 wrote:people change and as such sure I will treat you as a builder
    thanks silus

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:10 am