The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+6
X
silus2008
Doddy
Coppermazov
Oceanpaw
Campeze
10 posters

Promoter Application

Campeze
    Campeze
    New to the Family

Stars : 4533

Promoter Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Promoter Application

Post  Campeze Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Okay Blyssed, I certainly DO NOT promote for things that are not to standard. Being ex admin on two of big MC classic servers, it was my job to insure that standards were keep throughout the staff that could promote. I know how frustrating it is to have some people promoting easy.

When I was talking to you the other day I was creating conversation. Yeah I believe that people have the right to build what they like (unless it's offensive), but I was thinking of SMP. I understand that in classic it is different and people need a push in the right direction for a promotion.
    X
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4759

Post  X Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Campeze has the same timezone as me. Kia Ora, lol.

I think her promoting standards are good. I have seen her giving advice to players on how they can improve their builds.
    Dramaslims
    Dramaslims
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5054

Post  Dramaslims Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 am

Okay well it seems that this has been resolved rather peacefully. That's a plus. My concern lies in the promotion standards. I want to make it very clear that I have created a staff guide that has the minimum standards. Anything bellow these standards should not be considered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:34 pm