The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+3
Coppermazov
silus2008
koolwalky
7 posters

koolwalky - Application

koolwalky
    koolwalky
    New to the Family

Stars : 4481

koolwalky - Application Empty koolwalky - Application

Post  koolwalky Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Hello,

My in-game name is koolwalky, Most of the forum-only, or the ones who don't prefer chatting won't know me. Yes, this is my first forum post, so I'm going to make it big.
    In the last couple of days, when I've actually started to sleep/study at my timezone, GMT +5, I noticed that a lot of people come online, grief, quit, chat, etc. Not many people are online at that time and I'd love to help solve this tiny problem. As most of the people who recognize me, already know that I stay up late. It really won't be hard to contact me.

• Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation?

No, I have not complained on a moderator's decision. However I did complain about his decision as "promotor" which I believe is not worth being mentioned over here.

• What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?:

A little more "noob-friendly" in other words, people should give a little importance to new players.

• What is one thing you think we are doing well?:

Keeping the community happy

• Are you willing to learn the commands?:

What kind of a question is that Razz

What is x when 2x^2=18?:
    1nd one to get it right -silus

Additional stuff:
    1.5 year, Chat and Forum Moderation experience on TankiOnline, Best forum mod of 2011.
    http://forum.tankionline.com/posts/list/87503.page
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6212

koolwalky - Application Empty Re: koolwalky - Application

Post  silus2008 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 pm

really good looking app with the correct answer to the math question (you being the first one to get it right on an application). The suggestion given was good and it seems you already have ideas on how to improve it. Your disagreement with a promoter looks interesting and I would be interested in what you meant. If you wish for me to follow up on it, a pm should warrant that. Regardless of the impact on my decision it is a strong yes. The only criticism is I don't know your build quality, nor how active you are. These are however faults on my part, not yours or the communities.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4861

Post  Coppermazov Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 pm

silus2008 wrote:really good looking app with the correct answer to the math question (you being the first one to get it right on an application). The suggestion given was good and it seems you already have ideas on how to improve it. Your disagreement with a promoter looks interesting and I would be interested in what you meant. If you wish for me to follow up on it, a pm should warrant that. Regardless of the impact on my decision it is a strong yes. The only criticism is I don't know your build quality, nor how active you are. These are however faults on my part, not yours or the communities.

He's been on one day, nine hours, 35 minutes, ect. Last seen today, first seen 2/10/2012. Currently an Artisan. I've never seen such a situation before and am unequipped to properly reply. I hope this is helpful and I'm not just spamming information that you can easily access.
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6212

Post  silus2008 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 pm

no this is helpful, thanks for the info. koolwalky your application is good and I will carry my yes on but you should at least be a designer before applying
    koolwalky
    koolwalky
    New to the Family

Stars : 4481

Post  koolwalky Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:40 am

silus2008 wrote:no this is helpful, thanks for the info. koolwalky your application is good and I will carry my yes on but you should at least be a designer before applying

Thanks for your reply, I am currently working on a castle, need some time for it though with finals coming up.

~Just a screenshot,
    koolwalky - Application 9d5b94

I'll send you the PM afterwards.
    Doddy
    Doddy
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 13376167

Post  Doddy Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 am

Although he hasn't noted it he also runs a website under his name.
    Personal note; I've been building with this sorearse for a couple of days now (/g builder4, /g solemn) and he is picking up a lot of what I do and has a lot of potential as a builder and not only as staff.

My vote - Yes, but we must wait for the designer promotion to come before implementing this decision.

Further note I promoted him earlier to architect for his current partaking in the builds, xSickBuild is also going to be promoted at some point.
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4795

Post  SpooXter Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:50 pm

I would also say yes. From what I know he is polite mature and a good builder.
    honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Stars : 4617

Post  honey_tree Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm

im not trying to vote but if you would like a exgzample go onto the server and type /g maxitree he built the castle so im just saying in my opinion he is a realy good builder
    Exclamation
    Chef
    Chef
    Owner
    Owner

Stars : 5079

Post  Chef Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:52 pm

honey_tree wrote:im not trying to vote but if you would like a exgzample go onto the server and type /g maxitree he built the castle so im just saying in my opinion he is a realy good builder
    Exclamation

This has nothing to do with his application.
    honey_tree
    honey_tree
    New to the Family

Stars : 4617

Post  honey_tree Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Chef wrote:
    honey_tree wrote:im not trying to vote but if you would like a exgzample go onto the server and type /g maxitree he built the castle so im just saying in my opinion he is a realy good builder
    Exclamation

This has nothing to do with his application.

i apolgise this was the rong topic

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:51 pm