The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

+3
Coppermazov
xSiCkBUILD
spyrof
7 posters

Application

spyrof
    New to the Family

Stars : 4474

Application Empty Application

Post  spyrof Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:48 am

Dear Mafia's,
    This is Spyrof I am an official designer promoted by Markorply. I would like to apply for a promoter. I would like to moderate because I think I could help your community allot
    I also want to moderate because I go in freebuild5 allot and I see lots of griefers, i have helped allot of ops catch them. I'm willing to offer allot like helping Citizens of the Italian Mafia, i will not promote ANYBODY for favortism and I will obey all rules. Yes ive disagreed with a mods action before like when dylancopperchloe promoted me for favortism and when an op banned a player for no reason, I would of talked to the Citizen and told him what he did rong and not promote him for favortism and i would never ban a player for no reason. I am very much wanting to learn all of the commands to be able to do what i need to do. 23+467-35 is 455 and I am 15 years old.

Last edited by spyrof on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt realise there were questions.)
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Stars : 4732

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  xSiCkBUILD Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:54 am

follow the template
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Post  xSiCkBUILD Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 am

And dylan should not have promoted you to designer i dont think hes aloud in my nolage im not aloud to promote past artisan.
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4848

Post  Coppermazov Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:17 am

xSiCkBUILD wrote:And dylan should not have promoted you to designer i dont think hes aloud in my nolage im not aloud to promote past artisan.

Yes, something like that.

Regarding spyrof, we'll have to reevaluate whether or not you should be a designer, which is only a matter of reviewing again.

Its supposed to be a tough rank, even if it takes a couple of days building for that single rank, its quite worth the time spent. If you don't like spending hours on a build, then you probably won't actually like having your own map, neither would you make use of the rank. If you don't mind the time it takes then you'll do well.

{currently irrelevant}

Last edited by Coppermazov on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xSiCkBUILD
    xSiCkBUILD

Post  xSiCkBUILD Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:45 am

What should we do then ?
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 pm

I'll remain neutral in this for now.
    mitchell2753
    mitchell2753
    Grunt

Stars : 4812

Post  mitchell2753 Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:23 am

I agree with copper and to be formal I dont like dylan all that much.... i mean yesterday he came on and was a complete nag house about him being designer again...i nearly died laughing Very Happy
    anyways yes I remain neutral
    SpooXter
    SpooXter

Stars : 4782

Post  SpooXter Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:03 pm

mitchell2753 wrote:I agree with copper and to be formal I dont like dylan all that much.... i mean yesterday he came on and was a complete nag house about him being designer again...i nearly died laughing Very Happy
    anyways yes I remain neutral

Mitch don't laugh at others' misfortune Sad
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:53 pm

This makes two neutral votes, and a moral admonition. I think we need more diverse input here.
    cheesebeatsbydre
    cheesebeatsbydre
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4738

Post  cheesebeatsbydre Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:15 pm

I say yes, he's been great the past few times that I've been online...

Last edited by cheesebeatsbydre on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled 'that')
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5057

Post  markorply Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:40 pm

i have to say no for now as hes only recently got designer,wether or not it reflects on his skills I have not seen him help around and I have seen him unaware of a rule which was helping a builder in freebuild when a promoter should be aware that you cant build in freebuild past apprentice even if he is capable to learn he should learn before getting promoter
    Coppermazov
    Coppermazov
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Coppermazov Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:56 am

markorply wrote:i have to say no for now as hes only recently got designer,wether or not it reflects on his skills I have not seen him help around and I have seen him unaware of a rule which was helping a builder in freebuild when a promoter should be aware that you cant build in freebuild past apprentice even if he is capable to learn he should learn before getting promoter

Maybe we could check back on him in a week. I don't think anyone has gone from designer to promoter as quickly as this. If he can wait a week, we'll know he's less likely to go inactive after getting the rank,(assuming he gets the rank at any time), and it would bring incentive to make sure it isn't taken away from him.

I would suggest for that to be a general rule, maintaining a one week wait between designer and promoter, unless it is determined unnecessary by the staff (such as with former admins or very exemplary guests). But by and large I think curbing enthusiasm for this desire of constant ascension in ranks would be a good thing.
    markorply
    markorply
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 5057

Post  markorply Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:44 pm

i agree

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:40 pm