The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Italian Mafia

Before continuing it is recommended that you login, or register. This way you can experience the forum at it's fullest potential!

The Italian Mafia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Italian Mafia

This is a place to post about both of our Minecraft Classic, and Beta Servers!

Donations are no longer accepted, due to the current server status.
The classic server "The Italian Mafia" is discontinued. The maps are being transferred to Dramaslim, to host within the server Qube Foundry. The rules in regard to this will be made public soon. The site will undergo some changes to accommodate for the changes being made. I would suggest going to Qube Foundry for your classic server fix, and sticking with The Italian Mafia for an alternate game(s) that will be announced later. - Silus

3 posters

My Staff app

Poll

Can i become a member of staff?

[ 0 ]
    My Staff app 0bthk0%My Staff app I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    My Staff app 0bthk100%My Staff app I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    dylan9000
    New to the Family

Stars : 4391

My Staff app Empty My Staff app

Post  dylan9000 Sat May 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi. dylan9000 here. this will be my staff app.

First Things First. i dont care about ranks like other people. i just want to get this out because im on alot more than any of the other staff. in the day (night for other country's) the map gets griefed as all getout. i try to get people on but it doesnt always work, its getting frustrating for guests and aprrentis's builds getting griefed all day. if i get promoter i will enforce all rules and keep a nicer grief-free server in the day...
    Again i dont care about getting ranks i just want to get this out as soon as possible. please let me know what you think Very Happy

Thank You.
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Stars : 4775

My Staff app Empty Re: My Staff app

Post  Blyssed Sun May 06, 2012 1:42 am

You can fill out a promoter application. Use this template:
    http://www.theitalianmafia.co/t108-template-read-this

Blyssed
    dylan9000
    New to the Family

Post  dylan9000 Sun May 06, 2012 1:13 pm

IGN: I don't know what you mean by this?

Position applying for:Promoter

Why do you want to moderate?: I want a fun, grief-free server.

What do you think would contribute to the moderating team? What qualities and skills do you offer?: I am experienced, a good builder, very friendly, and I have good jugment.

Have you ever disagreed with a mod's action? If so, what would you have done as a moderator in that situation? I would inquire about it and bring it to the forums if need-be.

What is one complaint or suggestion you have for the server?: I do not like that the mods arn't on that much, another reason im going for this job.

What is one thing you think we are doing well?: I Watch freebuild even if i can't do anything about the griefers at the time.

Are you willing to learn the commands?: Yes

In what situations would you not follow rules and use moral judgement?: If someone griefed a little bit i would ask the person who built it and them i would ask the "Griefer" to repair it... and again only in minor grief situations... sometimes the /b doesnt always show the real picture.

If a staff member of any rank below or higher instigates a fight for any variety of reasons, what would you do?: If it were a lower rank I would tell them to stop, if it were a higher rank I would ask them about it and take it to the forums or tell another admin if the promblem continues.

What is x when 2x^2=18?: Can someone explain this question a bit more please?

Age: (By law this is only optional) I am 13 Years old. Cool

There i filled it out now msg me back on those 2 questions that i didnt understand
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Blyssed Sun May 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Thank you for filling out this application, although, Mark has placed promoter applications on hold for the time being. You can read more about this here:
    http://www.theitalianmafia.co/t484-promote-app#3461

IGN stands for "In Game Name."
    The math question should be at your level. It is asking you to solve for X.

Blyssed
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6200

Post  silus2008 Sun May 06, 2012 4:02 pm

at the moment have not looked over the application in a critical manor.

for "2x^2=18" you need to find the value of x such that the statement is true. ^2 is also the same as saying to the power of 2. Keeping in mind the order of operation should permit to solve for it. Also note that this part seems to rarely be answered in most applications, so it isn't exactly mandatory.
    dylan9000
    New to the Family

Post  dylan9000 Sun May 06, 2012 6:51 pm

silus2008 wrote:at the moment have not looked over the application in a critical manor.

for "2x^2=18" you need to find the value of x such that the statement is true. ^2 is also the same as saying to the power of 2. Keeping in mind the order of operation should permit to solve for it. Also note that this part seems to rarely be answered in most applications, so it isn't exactly mandatory.

Ok... Smile Ty.
    dylan9000
    New to the Family

Post  dylan9000 Mon May 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Ok new update i know the apps r on hold but when r they gonna un-hold...

I was in freebuild and there were 2 mods on, im not naming names but it took 5 long winded speeches to get them to inspect grief in freebuild5. they were both building and not modding.. when i got on i went to guest because no one was there and there were several guests saying "Type /hacks". even tho i couldnt do anything i still went...

so i guess my original point here is...

When r the apps un-holded???? Neutral
    Blyssed
    Blyssed
    Operator
    Operator

Post  Blyssed Mon May 07, 2012 10:38 pm

dylan9000 wrote:Ok new update i know the apps r on hold but when r they gonna un-hold...

I was in freebuild and there were 2 mods on, im not naming names but it took 5 long winded speeches to get them to inspect grief in freebuild5. they were both building and not modding.. when i got on i went to guest because no one was there and there were several guests saying "Type /hacks". even tho i couldnt do anything i still went...

so i guess my original point here is...

When r the apps un-holded???? Neutral

Judging by the completeness of the new promoter map, I would say that we ill start looking at apps again within a day or so. Just an estimate.

Blyssed
    silus2008
    silus2008
    Admin
    Admin

Stars : 6200

Post  silus2008 Mon May 07, 2012 10:39 pm

I am not sure about when they will be out of hold but you should send one of the owners the logs of the event if you want farther action be taken. The logs should be sent to one of these people for a quicker reply however any of the co-owners+ should be fine.

myself (silus2008)
    markorply
    dramaslims
    blyssed
    coppermazov
    rawwrhh
    spooxter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:51 pm